• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some are ringing the "shame" bell. And to think review scores didn't matter to so many of those folks..smh. Nothing but hypocrites lol.

I'm under the assumption that if you want a good superman flick your way better of with the animations.

Been a bit worried, actually. Their animated movies haven't been that great as of late.

Sch1sm

Honestly? Patty Jenkins. She wanted to make a movie like we used to get back when me and gramps was growing up. She focused on Superman (not the mopey fuck we have now) for inspiration, and injected what made that movie special into hers.

Add a fucking fantastic cast with the likes of Robin Wright, Danny Huston and even Pine..can't imagine shit was gonna go wrong.

Oh, word? I didn't look into anything for it. Going in mad blind. That's good to hear, though.

---

Night, BCT.

Mornin' everyone... Let today be a more peaceful day.

_____

Morning.
Buying far cry for tht salt

Yo, you see that petition to stop it? This shit reads like a parody!

Us Gamers have had to endure a lot of crap over the last few years. The targeted harassment by the mainstream press through Gamergate, the terrible launch and outright lies of highly anticpated video games, the outright censorship of art through “localization” policies, the continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby, the appropriation of our culture by so-called “gamers” on twitter. NO MORE!

What gaffers created this petition? LOL

andthebeatgoeson

Nah that's a tease for
Dark Phoenix.

MAYBE we get the Shi'ar.

I mean..Fox ain't really about that continuity shit, right? Every movie is basically is own thing and unravels the next one. Shit..aren't there two versions of the same Colossus, just different actors? I wouldn't count on anything coming from it..
Gracias
I had a Jlaw phase at one point. Looking back, I dunno why the hell I did...

Um. No one remembers? Anyone? It's the same reason Hollywood over rates most people.

Faustek

Morning.

Buying far cry for tht salt

Good morning, everyone. Hope all of you have a wonderful day today!!!

Afternoon fam

Mornin' everyone... Let today be a more peaceful day.

_____

Yo, you see that petition to stop it? This shit reads like a parody!

What gaffers created this petition? LOL

Afternoon.

Haha that petition is delicious.
Enough is enough UbiSoft. We’ve sat through your multicultural lectures and your preachy games aimed at degenerates and miscegenators. We’ve tolerated it in the name of gameplay design and innovation. But no more! Far Cry 5 is an insult to your fanbase, the Americans who make up the majority of your customers, and it’s time you woke up to that fact. Change this, or cancel it.

This is outright delicious and then we dive into the idiot level of idiots.
- Change the villains. It’s not so hard, really. Just change the villains to something more realistic. Islam is on the rise in America, as is the violence of inner city gangs. Are you scared to do so? In the words of Boltair – “To learn who rules you, simply find out who’s not being criticized.”

There isn't even a question to what kind of person did that.

Slayven

Honestly? Patty Jenkins. She wanted to make a movie like we used to get back when me and gramps was growing up. She focused on Superman (not the mopey fuck we have now) for inspiration, and injected what made that movie special into hers.

Add a fucking fantastic cast with the likes of Robin Wright, Danny Huston and even Pine..can't imagine shit was gonna go wrong.

She's a kid playing dress up in every roll..annoying as all fuck. Couldn't believe she was nominated for an Oscar for American Hustle..her accent was sooo ridiculous. It was like watching adults having to deal with a child that kept eating crayons..
That is so perfect, like her exact take on everything.
Nah breh.

The wonder twins ladies and gentlemen

Beefy

When your auntie is over from Kingston. Man she makes my mum go mad. Both just sit gassing to each other and ripping into people 😂

Far Cry petitions

Men crying over men having muscles

People asking for the Trump tape

Andy Rubin releasing a phone without a purpose.

It isn't isn't 7am out here....

Far Cry petitions

Men crying over men having muscles

People asking for the Trump tape

Andy Rubin releasing a phone without a purpose.

It isn't isn't 7am out here....

Those guys should find another way to protest.
I respect what they're saying I just don't like political crying for safe space in my games.

Am I doing it right?!

Faustek

That thread too a bizarre turn

Don't you know that society is so sexist against us? ;)
We need to stop that and stop being racist against white people.
maybe we can create a safe space just for white men?

Yeh man, specially as they both stop talking and look at you with evils when you walk in.

Then 2 seconds later you get the question about kids, the future and they ask you if you know any men with a good looking boonkey.

That thread too a bizarre turn

They're literally falling over themselves to make the very idea of working out unattractive, foolish, and a sign of a mental disorder. It is amazing to behold. I went back in there and some poster said that people in wheelchairs shouldn't have muscles. They've lost the plot

Those guys should find another way to protest.
I respect what they're saying I just don't like political crying for safe space in my games.

Am I doing it right?!

You're black, so no matter what, you're doing it wrong

It's called Western society

Slayven

Yeh man, specially as they both stop talking and look at you with evils when you walk in.

"You know what that heifer did?"

"I don't want no problems, i just want something to drink"

Then 2 seconds later you get the question about kids, the future and they ask you if you know any men with a good looking boonkey.

They're literally falling over themselves to make the very idea of working out unattractive, foolish, and a sign of a mental disorder. It is amazing to behold. I went back in there and some poster said that people in wheelchairs shouldn't have muscles. They've lost the plot

I thought it would be an interesting thread on the Hollywood physiques, and maybe HGH jokes

You've been warned

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1381662

Good morning all

Just lol. Like come on, they want to see Superman with a "dad bod"

Morning DMR. How's everything?

They're just mad that the gym instructor criticized their push up form in fourth grade.

Seriously though. Why would Superman have a dad bod? Why wouldn't Batman be in shape? They live in a world where having buff knuckles from being a keyboard warrior is the only acceptable outcome

I thought it would be an interesting thread on the Hollywood physiques, and maybe HGH jokes

This a forum filled with people that brags about successfully interacting with people. They want to imprison their brothers over TV spats. They're petty. They're literally the photographer from 13 reasons why. They hate everything

Hold on, people said that in the Hollywood male star thread? That's kinda sad actually.

Faustek

Oh look at the time.
Anyway, time to try out a new barber. My usual shop is closed due to water damage :(
wish me luck
like how badly can they fail a total shave?

akira28

Afternoon.

Haha that petition is delicious.

This is outright delicious and then we dive into the idiot level of idiots.

There isn't even a question to what kind of person did that.

they actually have a petition against miscegenation in games? inter race mixing, the fuck?

Oh look at the time.
Anyway, time to try out a new barber. My usual shop is closed due to water damage :(
wish me luck
like how badly can they fail a total shave?

If he messes you up you need to share a pic. GL!

Morning DMR. How's everything?

They're just mad that the gym instructor criticized their push up form in fourth grade.

Seriously though. Why would Superman have a dad bod? Why wouldn't Batman be in shape? They live in a world where having buff knuckles from being a keyboard warrior is the only acceptable outcome

This a forum filled with people that brags about successfully interacting with people. They want to imprison their brothers over TV spats. They're petty. They're literally the photographer from 13 reasons why. They hate everything

I'm good, I needed the long weekend since I was feeling burnt out with work. Just another 5 more weeks until my work team flies out of country to deliver our solution.

How are things with you?

I push my body most days at the gym because I like to see the progress I can naturally make and you have people saying that is a mental illness. C'mon son lol, stay salty.

Slayven

You know you are rich when you can get high with your friend and invent a phone with silly dongles and get people preordering it

If he messes you up you need to share a pic. GL!

I'm good, I needed the long weekend since I was feeling burnt out with work. Just another 5 more weeks until my work team flies out of country to deliver our solution.

How are things with you?

I push my body most days at the gym because I like to see the progress I can naturally make and you have people saying that is a mental illness. C'mon son lol, stay salty.

Glad you're getting some rest. You need to be ready for destiny 2 beta.

5 weeks is gonna fly by.

Man... look. That thread made me laugh. If my fitness makes you insecure, I don't care. I work hard. I enjoy the stress relied. I enjoy the results. I enjoy clearing my mind and focusing on making my body better. It's ok if they call that a mental illness. People are strange...

I benched 305 again. Been so busy with work and this commute. I need to take a mini staycation. I'll take a real vacation later on in the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom