• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Darkness II |OT| Mike Patton will eat your heart OUT!

Le-mo

^Don't you have to do a motion instead of just a button press to destroy environments? It should be slash across from what I remember but I played the game six months ago.
You mean a slash attack with the darkness on the right side? It still doesn't work for me. If that was the case why would they tell me to grab the electrical box with the LB and hit X to destroy it. I still can't get it to open. What the hell.

I finally got around to finishing this game and I must say I didn't expect the ending I saw or atleast I hope it was the real ending. I did get one thing right which was
Jenny being the Angelus
. I do hope they make a part 3 though. Might have to go back and actually play the first one.

Le-mo

Hm...I managed to break the electrical box after restarting the game. Must have been some kind of glitch.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm wondering if a sequel is possible for the game since I heard they rebooted the entire Top Cow universe. Loved the graphics and the VA was top notch. Shame it didn't sell a lot more.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
It really is an absolute shame.
I certainly hope a sequel appears.
Considering it probably didn't sell well, I highly doubt it which, like you said, is a shame. I'm not sure if it was the marketing or just not a lot of people unfamiliar with the comic or first game. Seeing as how the game ended, they definitely left room open for a sequel. In fact, I wouldn't mind so much if they just went with a Witchblade game and tied it into the ending of the second game. Kind of still surprised they never have made a WB game, anyhow.

Again, this is one of those games where a lot of love was put into it. Graphics, voice acting, story and everything was a labor of love. On top of that, it was an FPS that offered something different in a generation filled with FPS games.

Sec0nd

Finished the Darkness 2 and I have to say it was a pretty fun game!

I do have to say that if I really did pay 60 bucks for it I'd be furious lol. It's such a short game. I payed 10 bucks for it and thought the length was perfect for the amount I payed and if it were any longer it would probably have gotten a bit boring.

Loved the visuals, the cell shading and all the gore and stuff. Really a feast for the eyes. The Darkness arms (or whatever they are called) freshen up the gameplay a bit, which is cool. The asylum parts in the campaign were brilliant. I really enjoyed myself for those 10 bucks.

Bit the same for me too. Super cheap on Amazon (steam) and I loved it for what it was.

I'm always a sucker for the sort of 'alternative-biblical stuff' so I loved all the flavour back stories for the relics.

Will buy the thrid one, for $10 of course.

Top Bottom