• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Bu..but..but why do you hate Alonso so much? Are you an Alonso hater Omiee? Why?

raikonnen days, and the way he was acting during the 2010 season.

anyway lucky win by ferrari, and unlucky for sauber they really had the win in their visor but fuckedup it up.

rbr really need to take these 2 weeks and figure out how to move on from here

Dilly

Banned
untitled-23y2b69.gif

Magico indeed

Virtual High-five Sunhi!

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
wow can't believe sauber gave up on the P1.

Also so shocked to not see Button get on slicks 5 or 6 laps earlier than Riccardo did, not like him to wait around for the radar, especially when he was going nowhere.

Dead Man

Karthikeyan may be shit, but he wasn't at fault in either incident today, weird.

Webber > Vettel. Will he be #1 driver in RBR this year? Clearly better in both races so far.

LOL, he has always been the better man, but the team will never have him as number one.

nny

Congrats Alonso, a win no one expected, and bringing some more excitement to this year.

Congrats Perez, impressive display, shame you couldn't win.

Congrats Massa, your team mate was not able to lap you.

(and Senna had a good race as well!)

Dilly

Banned
It's amazing brotkasten!

Giving a message Sauber to give a message to Perez so Perez hits the curbs a bit too hard and goes wide because of loss of concentration. Ferrari are genious! Too bad those geniouses aren't working on their car!

Amazing race, but god I would have loved Perez to have won.

What an amazing young driver. Alonso proves yet again that he's one of the greatest, but Perez is my driver of the day.

Webber > Vettel. Will he be #1 driver in RBR this year? Clearly better in both races so far.

Helmut Marko hates Webber....but at least the race results are leaving it open for others to hit the top of the drivers champ so all webber may need to do is get a win or 2 and he will sit pretty until he stuff ups on the second last race

I think Hamilton will be champ this year

defel

Great race. Pleased to see Alonso win after all the trouble the team has. Fantastic result for Perez! Hammy has to be fairly happy but he should have locked the race down after the restart.

Shaneus

Why is it that Perez looks like he's straight out of a 70s TV show? Is it the hair? The smile? Wouldn't be out of place in Starsky & Hutch.

Edit: Happy for Alonso though. And Perez. Hamilton, eh. But Webber, fucking stoked. Consistency with some great overtakes. Ricciardo showing some huzpah as well though no points to back it up.

Omiee

off to get some drinks with my friends, sunny weather outside here.

boring start amazing middle and horrible end to the race.

congrats to perez.

Let me guess, you think Ferrari had nothing to do with that Sauber message?

You don't really believe that, right? My man? I don't think you should be sending a young driver a message like that in the last few laps of the race when he's obviously on his way to a victory. I think Perez just got spooked.

olore

Great race. Pleased to see Alonso win after all the trouble the team has. Fantastic result for Perez! Hammy has to be fairly happy but he should have locked the race down after the restart.

His pitcrew wasn`t firing on all cylinders. Somehow McLaren have blistering qualification pace but trouble converting that into race pace.

Risgroo

Perez should have won, but he seems happy at least. Ferrari needed a win, congrats to Alonso, just get rid of the damm beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom