• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Great British Bake Off [BBC1]

10506972_677946455622348_1143636245062388555_o.png
Congrats to her, well deserved

Firmly team Martha so far.

I'm 18, it's ok.

Norman seems a top guy too, I think eventually he'll go out for being a bit boring in his presentation though.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The oldies were adorable
I find the guy with the beard oddly attractive

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Team Chetna here too. I love her ear piercings. Jordan was irritating as hell. I could you easily bump into him in Nottingham too, which is very concerning. Claire was worse so I am pleased to see her go.

Sam Hodges ‏@Sam_Hodges 10s
The Great British Bake Off debuts on @BBCOne with a stonking 7.2m viewers #GBBO

Michelle Osborn ‏@michellosborn 36s
New series of #BakeOff2014 peaks a at 7.9 million on #BBC1

Highest opening numbers so far!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Oh god. So Jordan looks like my kids science teacher apparently. And she is a woman. They were in hysterics for the entire episode. Now they want him to stay in until they are back at school

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hope this is on iPlayer in Ireland. iPlayers gone pretty quiet here on updates in the past week for some reason.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
One of my mum's friends on facebook had one out of the oven by ten that night, its crazy
I'll probably give it a go a couple , not really got much of a sweet tooth though

Top Bottom