• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Monthly Bundle

Despite their only being 12 bundles a year this sort of makes me not want to buy the few games i want, mainly homeworld: Deserts of Kharak and Battlefleet Gothic, incase they get put in a bundle, even though that seems sort of unlikely.

CHC

Nothing too high profile but was worth it for Warhammer alone I'd say.

DhCBSfY.jpg

Seems like a really bad bundle, other than me just not having any interest in any of them, they all seem to be 'smaller' indie games (other than One Piece) from what i can see.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
For me it's my personal least favorite month of them all due to my particular taste, BUT least favorite personally doesn't mean bad. And for me I took big advantage of the 10% off and things added to your Humble Wallet feature on the site, so not too bothered.

Didn't own any of the games either, and some do decently interest me.

Since the guy above me talked about smaller indie games, I actually love smaller indie games but I think many of these go to my lower interest spectrum, but that's not a bad thing. One thing I appreciate about Humble Monthly as a whole is how it tries to appeal to different taste. There were a lot of things in my interest range during the last several months.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Happy for Poly Bridge, but the extras outside of the main offering don't really appeal to me.

Probably gonna skip next month as well.

Anno

Morphblade is a fun little game if you enjoy something like Hoplite. Even the little betaish builds that Tom had put out for testing through a Dropbox link have been interesting, so hopefully this full release will be too.

I already have The Witness so next month is a skip. Was hoping for at least one more higher profile game but it's paid for itself with Warhammer already.

Gonna give Poly Bridge a go.

jtb

Banned
Should have cancelled lol. Don't really have much interest/time for Warhammer. Guess I'll giveaway the leftovers in the Steam thread.

JakeD

What does that $5 credit mean? Can I get next month for $7 because I got the freedom bundle? It seems like the support page isn't up for that yet.

yeah trying to see if it makes the monthly $7, or if you pay $12 and 5 goes into your humble wallet. ill probably do it either way but i hope they clarify.

Exuro

So I'm confused. It says this "was" the March 2017 bundle. If I were to do a single month sub would I be getting this or waiting to be surprised by whatever April has?

Oreoleo

Not really what I was hoping for but after checking out the Steam pages all these games at least seem interesting. Could do without the multiplayer-only game in these bundles though.

Already have The Witness so next month is an easy pass. Time to catch up on the backlog (some more).

So I'm confused. It says this "was" the March 2017 bundle. If I were to do a single month sub would I be getting this or waiting to be surprised by whatever April has?

If you subscribe today you get The Witness right away and whatever games are yet to revealed, at the end of the month.

marrec

Banned
Yo Morphblade? Hot damn I've been eyeballing that since Tom Francis started making it. From the dude what made Gunpoint, if y'all don't know.

You'll be getting the April 2017 bundle which includes The Witness and 6-7 other games.

The March bundle can no longer be bought. Once all of the games are revealed, it's not available anymore.

vaderise

I can trade my One Piece code for a game from previous bundles except the one with XCOM 2 ( i redeemed every key in that one)
Anime is really not my thing
PM me if interested.

Exuro

Not really what I was hoping for but after checking out the Steam pages all these games at least seem interesting. Could do without the multiplayer-only game in these bundles though.

Already have The Witness so next month is an easy pass. Time to catch up on the backlog (some more).

If you subscribe today you get The Witness right away and whatever games are yet to revealed, at the end of the month.

You'd get April's bundle.

You'll be getting the April 2017 bundle which includes The Witness and 6-7 other games.

The March bundle can no longer be bought. Once all of the games are revealed, it's not available anymore.

Ah interesting. Sad for me though as I wanted warhammer and polybridge.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I can't comprehend how this is a bad month. Happy I didn't buy One Piece in the Konami sale though.

I don't think it's subjectively bad, but to my personal taste it is my least favorite month and I've been subscribed for about a year. Horror is my biggest passion, but I also love exploration, certain types of quirky, intricate interesting worlds, atmospheric and mysterious titles, among other things. Some of the titles seem decently interesting and I'm certainly not complaining, but just that this month's titles aren't so much up my alley as other months, and not just the recent two very good ones.

But I'm not too bothered, I've been making great use of the 10% off the Humble Store and money back to your wallet features myself recently.

Top Bottom