• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered has gone gold!

Viruz

https://twitter.com/jqgregory/status/485151505042141186

Great work @Naughty_Dog! Gold release candidate for #TheLastofUsRemastered #PS4 is in final format QA. Now we wait...

view.php

It looks like the best "relaunch" ever .If ND doesn't share any info (and I hope so), BOOM.

Talking about the posters ostracizing people worried about buying the game because there's no footage out there.

It is useless but damn if people can't be concerned about something they want to spend their money on. It'd be nice if they could show something on the game prerelease so people know if it's worth buying again for the upgrades.

Then don't buy the game until there is footage uploaded from Gamersyde or whoever is reviewing the game. As if ND is manually depositing $60 out of your bank account as soon as the game is released.

Oh no, I'm being an "asshat" and a "fanboy" for using common sense.

AmyS

While admittedly, I am looking forward to Grand Theft Auto V on PS4 more than The Last of Us: Remastered, I'm more excited for TLoU:R at the moment cause it's coming out sooner.

Shin-Ra

No, those particles are nothing compared to the sweet effect from the loading screen.
It's the same effect except the particles are already spread out, they're small further from the camera and open up to that polygonal bokeh effect closer up.

Synless

It's the same effect except the particles are already spread out, they're small further from the camera and open up to that polygonal bokeh effect closer up.
They don't interact, are static and not to the same effect. Just because they are spread out does not mean it is anywhere near the same. There should be spores everywhere and in density.

Shin-Ra

They don't interact, are static and not to the same effect. Just because they are spread out does not mean it is anywhere near the same. There should be spores everywhere and in density.
They're not static. There's a dirty lens effect that's static.

Top Bottom