• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

For me I enjoyed the mp over the single player. But its not like I didnt like the story or anything. It's just the online was so damn good. It's great now that the game will find a new audience and people will get to see what makes the online a hidden gem.

DoomGyver

I never gave the PS3 multiplayer much time, but I'm getting this day 1 and plan to put a lot more time into it after I finish the story once or twice
or five times

Feel free to add my psn, in my profile.

Whoa whoa!!

Two new maps for the Remastered version??

I may have to get the HD Remastering quicker than I anticipated.

I love the MP and want it bad, but I was massively turned off by all the lag that started happening at the end of two months ago.

A bigger player pool and unfractured community should alleviate that

Also, I've heard some complaints in the PS3 thread... is rushing a huge issue now? Is it easier to do or something? I remember in the last thread, someone said the new updates made rushing easier, which kills the mood of the MP

Cubed

I really haven't even thought about the new DLC MP maps. For how excited I am about this game, I just kept thinking of single player, multiplayer as a whole, and playing it all at 60fps... I didn't even think about the fact I'll get to try brand new multiplayer maps.

Between those, and Left Behind, I have a lot of new content to soak up from a game I've already Platinum'd on PS3.

Gaz_RB

I have a feeling that playing TLOU in August with GAF will be a ton of fun. I'm gonna FR a bunch of you guys.

I'm so much better at the Last of Us multiplayer then Destiny's multiplayer.

OP sign me up PSN Parenegade.

That's saying a lot, because you're pretty good at Destiny!

nicolajNN

90% of me double dipping is for the mp, very excited to get back into what is my favourite multiplayer ever. And holy shit, the US version is a lot more gory than I thought, will likely just get the EU version again though, it never bothered me too much.

Feel free to add me on PSN, name is nicolajNN

Rflagg

Anybody have a cheap headset they can recommend for ps4? The Sony gold one is more the I want to spend, I am reading reviews some of the lower tier turtle beaches right now.

Top Bottom