• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered -PS4- $59.99 (SEN Store mistake/leak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typomancer

Neo Member
I am glad I waited on this game. Just to confirm, here’s a screenshot I took of the PS Store’s front page as well:

HYwjIVx.png

What did Tom Raider DE have as upgrade? I know the graphic enhancement and "upgrade" on Lara's character model. Did it have any additional stuff in terms of gameplay?

It included all the MP DLC, but didn't have any new additional content. The upgraded visuals and general performance improvement made the game well worth the price though and it's the standard for how all last gen to current gen ports should be handled. (at least for me)

Theecliff

Banned
Full price is ridiculous... especially since it's $70 Canadian

Guessing they want to bank on the number of new PlayStation consumers that skipped out on PS3?

Has to be a placeholder. $40 is the sweet spot, and they'd probably make some solid sales if that were the case.. I'm guessing all DLC and 1080p/60 FPS/possible new textures? would get a lot of people going.

I'm just happy the MP gets to live on, because I think it's dope. I'd actually hope for more maps/modes, but I doubt that'll happen.
What price is the PS3 version of TLOU on the store? I doubt the PS4 version would be any cheaper than that.

ZeroX03

Banned
Welp, time to flip my PS3 copy and grab this then. Not expecting 60fps, though it would be nice.

So now it's official. After Tomb Raider we will get now a fuckton of "enhanced" ports (lol, no hd collections anymore?) for full price. Be happy, people voted with their wallets for it, so it means they really wanted it, right?

Which if you waited for two months you get for $30 physical and digital. These things don't stay full price for long.

awe man that is amazing...that isnt from the game...where the heck is that from

A Naughty Dog staffer made it. Tal Peleg.

Capella

I was holding off on this because of my current backlog but I will definitely get this when I can get a PS4. Hopefully soon....

They should do a PS3 -> PS4 upgrade price like they did with all those launch games. $10 for the upgrade version if you own the PS3 original. But then again the PS3 versions didn't come with a code so that's out of the question.

I WISH....that would be the greatest thing ever. I can't see myself buying this at 60 though being that I already beat the game on PS3 and paid for the first DLC....

ugh....

Tomb Raider DE sold well, and this is even a bigger game

Which is what worries me. It most likely will be a thing because people are willing to bite and companies know it. I mean hell people complained the crap out of WWHD being 49.99 and that was way more than a simple upscale and that still sold well. Oh well just means I need to wait a bit longer for a sale.

Mario007

I think they will just waste a e3 announcement on it. Most people know it's coming, and rumors have stated it will be here in the summer.

Doubt it'll be up on a banner on a PS Store with 'pre-order now' if it's an e3 announcement. I'd say this is a PS Blog announcement coming in this or next week.

Tevious

Nope, not buying this game again, not until it's like $10. I'll just watch the 'Remastered' movie edit on youtube or just play it on my PS3, which looks fine.

Good for all the 360 only people that now own a PS4, though.

orochi91

Incredible. I pay the 60$ for such a masterpiece again. Locked 30 fps an the experience should be even better.

I expect a locked 30fps as well. Naughty Dog are graphics whores lol
They will pour all attention on eye-watering detail than frame rate.

Mman235

So now it's official. After Tomb Raider we will get now a fuckton of "enhanced" ports (lol, no hd collections anymore?) for full price. Be happy, people voted with their wallets for it, so it means they really wanted it, right?

I did want a version of the TLOU with an actually decent framerate, yes. While it was my GOTY last year it was really obvious the PS3 hardware wasn't fully cut out for it.

Wow the MP is going to much fun. I just need Persona 5 and Tales of Zestiria on PS4 and I am ready to sell my PS3 and embrace next gen in its glory.

elektrixx

Banned
The secretive push of this game has me concerned it's simply a res bump and a locked frame rate with no other improvements.

I'd get it either way.

chuckycem

Great news. Didnt have a chance to play it on PS3.
Now i only need a GOW: Ascension remaster. I know the chances are really low on this but i will keep on wishful thinking.

Nope, not buying this game again, not until it's like $10. I'll just watch the 'Remastered' movie edit on youtube or just play it on my PS3, which looks fine.

Good for all the 360 only people that now own a PS4, though.

Or the "my ps3 broke" people.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom