• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC |OT| More Olivier Than Ever

zakujanai

Both routes follow the same general plot and dungeon progression. You can get that achievement in one playthrough.

Yes. 522. chests.

Enjoy.

Also seriously, enjoy, dudes. I will be on hand to answer what questions I can!

Wait, what? There are two routes? That's all the excuse I need for an immediate second playthrough!

Argh. Why does the Steam brazilian store needs another website to conclude credit card payment?

Now I have to wait for approval of the transaction. I could be downloading this T_____T

Aeana

trails_scz7u8v.png

Now that this is done, does anyone remember who did the undub for FC?
I played it entirely with the original battle audio and I'd hate to switch now.
I was the person who released the undub pack for FC, because I was tired of seeing people use it as an excuse to not buy the game.

Wait, what? There are two routes? That's all the excuse I need for an immediate second playthrough!

Sort of. You get a choice of which bracer buddy to partner with for the first third of the game, and thus you get a lot of unique dialogue and a few early character insights in the early chapters.

zakujanai

Sort of. You get a choice of which bracer buddy to partner with for the first third of the game, and thus you get a lot of unique dialogue and a few early character insights in the early chapters.

Sold!

I've not even finished downloading and I'm planning my second run. So excited to dive into this at the weekend.

Kyougar

Had a crash after the intro.
(and after alt tabbing right now)

Anyway, just for curiosity, are there any other translated Trails games in the wild right now? Except of tits fc and sc

Nyoro SF

I was the person who released the undub pack for FC, because I was tired of seeing people use it as an excuse to not buy the game.

May I request your services for the SC undub pack?
Since I played through FC using it, I'd like to continue my Japanese run.

Anyone know the differences between PSP and PC? Undecided on if I want to play with my old data or not.

The PC version was able to be edited after the PSP version was locked down, so the translation has been further polished, plus it has higher quality assets from the PS3 versions. I'd suggest playing on PC unless the portability of a handheld is crucial to you. You can get complete PC saves for FC to transfer if you want.

Anyway, just for curiosity, are there any other translated Trails games in the wild right now? Except of tits fc and sc
Trails of Cold Steel comes out before the end of the year for PS3 and Vita.
Other than that you can get The Legend of Heroes Gagharv trilogy on PSP but they have easily one of the worst localization jobs I've ever experienced.

Psxphile

Yes. I'm in the Prologue chapter and not a single thing has gone wrong. The only "wuh?" moment was seeing the strange artifacts/garbage in the opening FMV, concentrated on the right side.

the achievement pictures aren't custom :(
I remember someone here (or on a blog?) saying they weren't going to be able to contribute any new custom art for the achievements list. Feels like it was months ago.

Had a crash after the intro.
(and after alt tabbing right now)

There's a fan translation for Nayuta no Kiseki, although the "Kiseki" name there is more for marketing purposes and it is not the same type of RPG or in the same world as the other Kiseki games.

Dio

Banned
I've crashed twice now, by the way. It always seems to happen when I open inventory. My configuration is 1080p fullscreen with anisotropic on, on a Macbook feeding HDMI into my television. Everything is pretty much default except for filtering.

Durante

Well, first of all, thanks!
Secondly, I won't get into a discussion about the semantic difference between "excuse" and "reason" ;)
Thirdly, how involved is the process? Are we talking simple file replacement, rebuilding an archive, or what?

wrowa

Well, first of all, thanks. Secondly, I won't get into a discussion about the semantic difference between "excuse" and "reason". Thirdly, how involved is the process? Are we talking simple file replacement, rebuilding an archive, or what?

If it's the same as FC, then we are talking about simple file replacement.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Waiting for the PSN version. :(

Varion

Yes. I'm in the Prologue chapter and not a single thing has gone wrong. The only "wuh?" moment was seeing the strange artifacts/garbage in the opening FMV, concentrated on the right side.

Full screen? Seems to be a known issue that's affecting FC now too. The game really doesn't seem to like fullscreen (and especially not you switching windows when it is). The FMVs were messed up and the game crashing every few screen switches when I was doing QA fiddling last week too, but that may have been fixed because Sara seemed to have an idea what might be causing it. She was recommending setting the game to your native resolution but enabling windowed mode in the meantime, which fixed all the issues for me while letting the game cover the whole screen. Try that? Because unlike FC, SC does have a few FMVs during the actual game in cutscenes and stuff.

Psxphile

Oh wait, strike that - one issue: Can't get right stick camera to work, even though it's enabled in the config. Have to use the shoulder buttons on my pad for now (xinput).

Full screen?

Yeah. I thought that full-screen issue was sorted, too. Okay, I'll switch back to fullscreen windowed... basically the same thing anyway!

Jiraiza

What are the chances of SC getting a remake ala FC for the Vita? Actually stopped playing SC because I was going to get the Vita version, but I haven't gotten around to ordering it yet...

zakujanai

That title screen music, gave me goosebumps. Not letting myself start it until tomorrow when I can actually play it though.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member

Oh, I haven't played it yet so I didn't know it had only english voices Where can I find your undub pack?

Varion

What are the chances of second chapter getting a remake ala the first chapter for the Vita? Actually stopped playing the first chapter because I was going to get the Vita version, but I haven't gotten around to ordering it yet...
SC Evolution's coming out in December. It comes with all the same licensing messiness as FC Evolution, though, so it's prooobably not going to get localised. If you can read Japanese you're in luck, though -- http://www.sora-evo-sc.com/

Psxphile

What are the chances of SC getting a remake ala FC for the Vita? Actually stopped playing SC because I was going to get the Vita version, but I haven't gotten around to ordering it yet...

You mean an Evolution version? Pretty good, I guess. Why do FC and not SC and 3rd? The company(ies) responsible would be trolling.

Top Bottom