• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC |OT| More Olivier Than Ever

Hikami

Finished downloading, time to start! Will only be able to play for about an hour though before I have to go do something else, gotta make the most of it.

max_505

Yikes at the russian price.
Any reason why the other generally cheaper regions aren't as cheap as usual?

Not so sure about the other regions, but it's pretty cheap here in the Philippines. Got it for P759.95 or around $16.5.

The day is finally here! So exciting!
tumblr_inline_nvzh6mjoJ31qevugf_540.png

Still waiting on PSN though, haha.

Eila

Here in Brazil is not reajusted too.

Zestiria is cheaper here, lol

Yeah, same here in Mexico. I did not see this coming, as the other XSEED games are price adjusted like the average. Oh well, they're not the first one to do it. It's way worse when the bigger companies do it :p

Finalow

and here I thought 163 from FC were a lot. edit//Iguessnot

now I don't suppose there is any guide for getting max BP and all the books yet? That's pretty much what I wouldn't like to miss.

Hubb

and here I thought 163 from FC were a lot.

now I don't suppose there is any guide for getting max BP and all the books yet? That's pretty much what I wouldn't like to miss.

Gamefaqs has a guide up, but I have no idea how good it is.

Hubb

The first game is on sale for 7,99€ (50% off)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251150/

No excuse anymore

I wish at the beginning of the month they would have released a "pre-order bundle" that had FC/SC in it for ~$40. That way people could buy it and play FC right away to hopefully push some hype and lock in SC purchases at the same time. Doing it the way they are currently doing is probably the best way to get on the top 10 top seller list, but does that matter that much? The game is a direct sequel that pretty much requires playing the first game.

I get that at the beginning of the month they probably weren't 100% sure they'd release it anytime soon, and that in my 1 minute of brainstorming I probably overlooked many things. I'll stop Monday morning quarterbacking now.

desmax

Done. Off to play!

Does that account for the two routes you can take in-game? If so you'll have to play twice to get them all.

I don't think they're routes, they're just different characters you can go with on the first half of the game

So fucking bought, on Steam and on GOG. I too would have preferred an earlier deal on FC around time of SC's final announcement, but this will help in boosting Day 1 awareness.

Done. Off to play!

Does that account for the two routes you can take in-game? If so you'll have to play twice to get them all.

Both routes follow the same general plot and dungeon progression. You can get that achievement in one playthrough.

Yes. 522. chests.

Enjoy.

Also seriously, enjoy, dudes. I will be on hand to answer what questions I can!

It's bought. It's downloading. It's at 9%.

It's hard to believe the time is now.

Is everyone ready to get annoyed at bugs that may sneak through and apply unneeded pressure on an already stressed out Sara?

loganclaws

Plane Escape Torment
I don't generally like JRPGs but I love this. It's not about world saving, more a coming of age story and learning about the world. The world building is fantastic.

Whether the dialogue is inane or not is probably subjective. There is a LOT of it. I always found it charming and down-to-earth and it really fleshes out the characters but I know some people found it pointless.

I'm not particularly crazy about CT or FF6 either though so I may be the wrong person to give advice. Planescape is my favourite rpg though (if you like that, never can tell with tags lol).

Haha I never noticed my tag until you mentioned it! Planescape Torment is my favourite game of all time so it's good to hear you liked this. I'll get it and hope it doesn't disappoint.

...it's downloading. It's actually downloading...

IIRC the Chinese version ran pretty smoothly on my 2007 grade laptop at the time.

It's after the removal of SecuROM though, 3rd suffered from the most of it, and actually censorship too.

Certain S crafts that spills blood are not red and skeleton warriors are replaced with other in game models

Man, they got Blizzarded too, huh?

Haha I never noticed my tag until you mentioned it! Planescape Torment is my favourite game of all time so it's good to hear you liked this. I'll get it and hope it doesn't disappoint.

They're telling the truth. This is a game with something to say, with great theming and versimilitude.

Edit: im wrong, but I was still helping!

fuzaco

I played FC on PSP but bought this on Steam. I downloaded the save file from the FAQ, but can anyone tell me where do I have to put it? Sorry if it's been answered before.

Durante

trails_scz7u8v.png

Now that this is done, does anyone remember who did the undub for FC?
I played it entirely with the original battle audio and I'd hate to switch now.

Top Bottom