• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D |OT| of |OoT|

There's only one way to pronounce it guys.

O as in hot, body, opportunity.

Ka as in kefka.

Reena as in reena.

Okareena

It's not oh, or ke, or whatever other shit you guys come up with.

wwm0nkey

_Alkaline_ said:
There's only one way to pronounce it guys.

O as in hot, body, opportunity.

Ka as in kefka.

Reena as in reena.

Okareena

It's not oh, or ka, or whatever other shit you guys come up with.
Nice edit there buddy lol

KamenSenshi

Walmart has failed at two locations, they don't even know what the game or 3ds are. After explaining to them what it is and the street date one manager just said" yeah there's a box for the 21st so that must be it so we can't sell it anyway", the other wouldn't even look.

Sigh

neoism

Ok the 3D is really good... the jaggies aren't much worse with it on. It does hurt my eyes after about 30 minutes with the full 3D on, but still. This was worth 300 bones.... so worth it. NINTENDO makes MM now as soon as possible. :O Just finished the First dungeon.... I haven't forgotten anything lol.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What's the likely-hood of Gamestop having extra copies (besides the ones pre-ordered)?

I usually just end up pre-ordering with Gamestop but I figured Wal-Mart would have it tonight or tomorrow morning. *sigh* I forgot how much living in a town where only two places sell video games sucks.....

I'm not enjoying the game as much as I wanted... thing is, I remember most of the game perfectly... even thought last time I played the game was is 1999...

=(

phillax

Banned
Skiesofwonder said:
What's the likely-hood of Gamestop having extra copies (besides the ones pre-ordered)?

I usually just end up pre-ordering with Gamestop but I figured Wal-Mart would have it tonight or tomorrow morning. *sigh* I forgot how much living in a town where only two places sell video games sucks.....

The Gamestops I shop at usually have extra copies of popular games especially when they aren't dude-bro games.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Gravijah said:
They should have extra copies if you live in a small town/city.

phillax said:
The Gamestops I shop at usually have extra copies of popular games especially when they aren't dude-bro games.

Thank you fine gentlemen!

And with that, I am off to bed with (new) hope of still playing OOT in 3D tomorrow. :)

Teknoman

As much as I like OoT, and Zelda titles in general, I now realize the boss theme isnt that great...especially for one that plays during the majority of boss battles. Now boss theme 2, thats good stuff, closer to the frenetic pace that Lttp's boss theme set.

Kard8p3

Teknoman said:
As much as I like OoT, and Zelda titles in general, I now realize the boss theme isnt that great...especially for one that plays during the majority of boss battles. Now boss theme 2, thats good stuff, closer to the frenetic pace that Lttp's boss theme set.

It's a shame the best boss theme is only used for two fights. It was awesome when it made a return in Twilight Princess.

SumGamer

Got it! But I'm not in US so I dont get Club Nintendo coupon for the soundtrack :(, I hate this kind of marketing. Is it bannable to ask for MP3 rip of the OST :(

Ydahs

How would you compare the 3D with SSFIV? That games is brought to life with 3D and looks amazing with the slider on maximum. Do the characters stand out as much in this?

blamite

Teknoman

SumGamer said:
Got it! But I'm not in US so I dont get Club Nintendo coupon for the soundtrack :(, I hate this kind of marketing. Is it bannable to ask for MP3 rip of the OST :(

I wouldnt think so, since it is a free soundtrack and all...but I dunno.

artwalknoon said:
Lol, that is fucked up. Don't mean to laugh at you but if they said that to me I'd probably go ballistic.
I went to another Walmart and they had it behind the counter. The first Walmart wouldn't even attempt to look in the back since their site said only online.

Is it bad that I don't even have a 3DS yet, but I've pre-ordered the Ocarina Edition of this? I hope it's a high enough quality of Ocarina to actually learn songs on and play regularly.

_dd_

Just picked this up after work... i'm really kind of amazed at it all so far. 3D effect is much better than Rayman. Textures, models, and i believe small parts of the geometry have changed. The game looks great. 2D for anti-aliasing but i prefer the 3D. Gyroscope controls are top notch and while I probably won't use it that often, I'll definitely whip the out the gyroscope controls for all the Bow and Arrow games so I can finally get the upgraded quivers. Going to attempt to register the game here in 5 minutes and see what's up.

Big Papa Husker said:
Anyone register for the cd yet?

Did the survey, said something would pop up to confirm CD order, never did. FUUUUU if somebody figures out the link to confirm the CD order, please post ASAP. F-ing NOA.

Codeblue

My friend who introduced me to the game called it the Dee-ku tree, so that's what I've been saying.

But then, he also said "ORcarina" so it's entirely possible that he is retarded.

Symphonic

Fernando Rocker said:
I'm not enjoying the game as much as I wanted... thing is, I remember most of the game perfectly... even thought last time I played the game was is 1999...

=(

So you don't enjoy it because you remember it?

I don't get you people.

antonz

Not to be the bearer of bad news but

Directions: Offer begins on 6/19/2011, 12am Pacific Time.

People who did it earlier probably need to contact support

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!

5847972824_12681cff39_z.jpg

Top Bottom