• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Multiformat Artshots Thread (formerly part of the PC screenshots thread)

decyx

nba2k112011-04-0214-4487gj.png

nba2k112011-04-0214-13n75c.png

Ack!

0_0

Uncanny sweaty valley!

They look either stoned or retarded.

Oh, pro athletes. Carry on then.

HAWX terrain look great.

They really got their money's worth from those satellite photos.

Izayoi

Banned
Tons of TERA shots incoming. Downsampled from 1920x1200 (later shots running with 24xCFAA and Adaptive AA). I apologize for the the stupid fucking logo. I have no idea how to get rid of it, and shots that don't have it are because I got lucky and it didn't show up for some reason. Oh well.

tera2011-04-0316-22-11kx5h.png

tera2011-04-0316-31-153nsq.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Oh for crying out loud...

I need Tera now.
Which one will be quicker, me learning korean or the game releasing here in europe?

Izayoi

Banned
Corky said:
Oh for crying out loud...

I need Tera now.
Which one will be quicker, me learning korean or the game releasing here in europe?
Haha, you just can't get away from it, eh? I don't know Korean and I'm playing the game just fine (picking up some Hangul and basic Korean phrases along the way as well). Europe will probably see a release early next year. The release date for NA is sometime this year apparently, but if the closed beta was anything to go by it most likely won't see a release until 2012 either.

tera2011-04-0700-04-55yz2d.png

1osg1.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
marknu1r.jpg

mark1lnno.jpg

probably doesn't qualify as art shots, but it's not something that would fit in with the other shot thread so whatev.

Izayoi

Banned
tera_screenshot_201104uhwl.png

tera_screenshot_201104jfc6.png

That's all for now! I've got some more that I haven't sorted through yet, all from new zones. I'll post those later today maybe.

Top Bottom