• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy 12 (NA) Thread

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Aeana said:
Huh? I don't remember that much blood there...
just some blood on the killer's armor.
I didn't even notice that.

bluemax

Banned
Symytry said:
Same here. FF X was a sick joke. FF XII has to be better though, since we all know who is behind it.

It's sad knowing that so many people are approaching FFXII with this mindset and that so many of them are going to be ridiculously disappointed.

ezekial45 said:
God damn hackers.

200px-HackersPoster1.jpg

"mess with the best.....die like the rest..."

ezekial45

Banned
Square2005 said:
How is that different from previous FFs?

The ESRB is probably starting to take notice in the FF series. FFX had a bunch of shirtless guys and FFX-2's costumes were pretty revealing.

ezekial45 said:
The ESRB is probably starting to take notice in the FF series. FFX had a bunch of shirtless guys and FFX-2's costumes were pretty revealing.

Shirtless guys is nothing. But yeah, I think it's Fran's ass that they're rating "partial nudity".

Oooh boy. I totally want to give this game a shot, but I've lost so much interest in RPGs these days. Though the lack of random battles does appeal. Has anyone been in the same situation as me, and found this game to be a breath of fresh air? (Directed towards importers...and pirates I suppose lol).

I haven't been reading too much about this game so I apologize if this sort of discussion has already come up.

So I pre-ordered the special edition the other day and was wondering if they were supposed to give me the case. I saw them on the shelf but i wasn't given one.

ezekial45

Banned
DXMachina said:
So I pre-ordered the special edition the other day and was wondering if they were supposed to give me the case. I saw them on the shelf but i wasn't given one.

It's not out yet. That case you saw was jsut for promotion.

keanerie

Am I the only person who pre-ordered the regular one and likes the regular art better? Maybe I should just cave in to peer pressure and do what everyone else is doing. :(

Amir0x

Banned
keanerie said:
Am I the only person who pre-ordered the regular one and likes the regular art better? Maybe I should just cave in to peer pressure and do what everyone else is doing. :(

i really dislike the art for the reg edition, that was what finally made by decide it was right to go with the CE.

Amir0x

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
When it was first posted, a couple of people preferred the regular one. Go with whatever.

i probably wouldn't mind it so much if Vaan's stupid face wasn't there. i want to punch him

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
ashe also looks retarded, I like ashe and I dont want her looking like a retard in my game boxart, CE ftw.

xaosslug

Red Scarlet said:
Final Fantasy 12 LE $59.99

ffxii_casedetail.jpg

What's different in the LE: Extra dvd that comes with developer's interviews, History of FF movie, FFXII trailers, FFXII japan trailers, FFXII art gallery (thanks Y2kev).

Oh. My. God. I WANT THAT!

Beezy

Amir0x said:
i probably wouldn't mind it so much if Vaan's stupid face wasn't there. i want to punch him

Lol seriously.

Btw, I preordered the collectors edition today. My first preorder ever!

Teleporter

Hey guys is this the Collectors edition package or not?

ffxii_casedetail.jpg

I jus mailed my game "provider" about this, but now im a little bit confused...
Well anyway cant wait for this game to finally arrive here!

Bit-Bit

I don't know if its been mention already. But....the game has been leaked. There's an ISO of it somewhere.....but I'm not sure if giving ya'll the link for it will get me ban.

terrene

Banned
Bit-Bit said:
I don't know if its been mention already. But....the game has been leaked. There's an ISO of it somewhere.....but I'm not sure if giving ya'll the link for it will get me ban.
Uh, it will. But thanks for the info!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
xbox361 said:
where is your university???

New York City :D

I am going out to hunt for more. I saw Penelo too, but President Bollinger was in front of it and I didn't want to stand on the lawn furniture in front of him to tear it down.

Y2Kevbug11 said:
New York City :D

I am going out to hunt for more. I saw Penelo too, but President Bollinger was in front of it and I didn't want to stand on the lawn furniture in front of him to tear it down.

damn you Bollinger!!!

Jcgamer60

bluemax said:
It's sad knowing that so many people are approaching FFXII with this mindset and that so many of them are going to be ridiculously disappointed.

Are you saying ffXII is not better than ffX?

MoxManiac

bluemax said:

I dunno if that's a comment on FFXII's quality or not, but i'm not worried. I have my RPG GOTY in VP2:S, so even if FFXII dissapoints it's okay.

DustinC

I put a pre-order down on the LE today, since Gamestop is still running their trade in deals, and I had some crap games to unload. I guess the one I pre-ordered at is doing a midnight opening too. Might have to call off on the 1st then...

after watching the first video Red Scarlet provided, all my fears of the game not living up to the hype have been squashed.

Red Scarlet said:
I don't type or write in roman numerals.

/golf clap

You're special!

Oh well, at any rate, it appears the powers that be don't really care.

(and I don't recall asking WHY it is "12" in the thread title, only that it be changed to more accurately reflect the actual title of the game... but I'm not going to comment on the matter further because it doesn't actually add anything to the discussion and I don't want to sidetrack the thread)

Top Bottom