• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 Collector's Edition is $60 at Best Buy [Sold Out/Removed]

taco543

Seeing folks get the MM LE cancelled in another thread today reminded me that I ordered this back on the 4th of July last year when it was listed for $60. Lo and behold my order's nowhere to be found. Anybody else still have there's in there that ordered one? I never got any cancellation notice, and I successfully changed the payment information last fall, and the purchase was still good. I sent an email to Best Buy, hopefully it gets sorted out.

My apologies if this necro-bump makes people think Best Buy is still offering the edition for $60.
Yup mines still fine make sure you set it to show orders up to a year ago, only poopy thing for me is I got gcu after I pre ordered the game so I don't believe I can apply that discount to it as well since online they charged me right away.

Dsyndrome

Got an email back from Best Buy, they say my order's still good and I'll be getting the game on release day. No idea why it doesn't show up on the site.

As long as I get the game, I'm happy. :)

Top Bottom