• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 has gone gold

Yes, in a very good way. I'll just repeat a bit of non spoiler stuff that I told viveks.

I was still playing Dying Light and picked up Evolve today. The only thing I have done is Install Evolve, Download the 3GB day 1 patch, redeemed my two codes along with my season pass code and went back to Sir Knight. I am going to stay away from the forum until the game launches out of respect for RAD. (met a few of them and they are really cool dudes.) I am going to say this before I go, the subtlety in the acting performances especially between Galahad and Lafayette is fucking amazing .This along with the gameplay, sound, setting , controls .... yea crows .... crows will be everywhere.

Awesome. See, this is actually what I want. I'm the guy who plays Uncharted on easy because I just enjoy the summer blockbuster romp feel of it all. I am a very busy, grown-ass man. Give me a kick ass story that my wife will enjoy watching and a solid game that won't take me 20 fucking sittings to finish and I'm happy.

Awesome. See, this is actually what I want. I'm the guy who plays Uncharted on easy because I just enjoy the summer blockbuster romp feel of it all. I am a very busy, grown-ass man. Give me a kick ass story that my wife will enjoy watching and a solid game that won't take me 20 fucking sittings to finish and I'm happy.
+1, same boat... Though I play on.................. Normal.

Same here haha I always play on easy because I just want to enjoy the story without getting frustrated. If I really like a game sometimes I go back for more challenge

Yes, in a very good way. I'll just repeat a bit of non spoiler stuff that I told viveks.

I was still playing Dying Light and picked up Evolve today. The only thing I have done is Install Evolve, Download the 3GB day 1 patch, redeemed my two codes along with my season pass code and went back to Sir Knight. I am going to stay away from the forum until the game launches out of respect for RAD. (met a few of them and they are really cool dudes.) I am going to say this before I go, the subtlety in the acting performances especially between Galahad and Lafayette is fucking amazing .This along with the gameplay, sound, setting , controls .... yea crows .... crows will be everywhere.

Yes. But I won't say more :)

Excuse me while I pick out a nice whiskey to go with my first play through^^ Thinking something... English^^

kyser73

Excuse me while I pick out a nice whiskey to go with my first play through^^ Thinking something... English^^

English whiskey?

Best troll against the Scottish and Irish ever. You sir, win an internet.

If you want to get properly into the spirit of Victorian London you need to look out for something like this:

tenbest8.jpg

Handy Fake

English whiskey?

Best troll against the Scottish and Irish ever. You sir, win an internet.

If you want to get properly into the spirit of Victorian London you need to look out for something like this:

tenbest8.jpg

Crack open the absinthe, find yourself a Chinese opium den and have the night away, Sir Knight.

I'm guessing RAD wants to try to limit the chance of spoilers getting out and that's why I think they probably have an embargo date of 19th at around 9pm pst.

hydruxo

giphy.gif

terrier

+1
couldn't agree more.

Wow ... I knew the game would be good but not this good :))) ... Looks like this game will be the real deal.

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
As I said in the screenshot thread (sorry didn't see this one);
Love the look of the screenshots and the game as a whole. I’m really excited to see this game released, I’ve been following it quietly for ages now and it looks amazing. I love the setting, love the art direction, love pretty much everything about it.

Unfortunately I doubt I’ll get to play it as I’m on XB1 / sons PC right now and with a new arrival in the family (first little girl woohoo!), getting the home boiler repaired as well as fix a hit and run on my car the chances of getting my hands on a PS4 are slim (no pun intended) to none!

No one I know is into gaming so I don’t get a hands on, gaf you guys will be my eyes, ears and hands on this one, can’t wait to see the hands on impressions. Super Mega Ultra Jealous indeed.
Can't wait for the gaf reactions, game looks so sweet!

I agree, although I usually find TPSs more rewarding on Hard. It's how I played TLoU and Uncharted 2 & 3, and I will probably do the same here. I'm happy if The Order is anything between 8 and 18 hours, and I don't really care about multiplayer.

ibaeheh0twsjwdzxjx6.gif

Can't wait!

Can we stop taking completion times seriously until the game is out and many people have finished it. It could take one person 10 hours another 20 hours and another 14 hours. We won't know until a lot more people chime in.

nib95

Banned
The Game Collection through Rakuten.

Oh lol, sorry to inform you, it hasn't been dispatched. There's any issue with Rakuten's confirmation system where it tells you it's dispatched instead of confirming an order. I believe the guy who runs the place told me they're expecting stock several days before release.

Then it probably didn't ship. Apparently its just something you're supposed to ignore, people in this thread have got it I guess.

Oh lol, sorry to inform you, it hasn't been dispatched. There's any issue with Rakuten's confirmation system where it tells you it's dispatched instead of confirming an order. I believe the guy who runs the place told me they're expecting stock several days before release.

gvHlJfN.jpg

Alienous

lol. Controls?

Surely there's a gameplay equivalent to the subtle interactions between Galahad and Lafayette that you can mention to assure us of this crow feast that you seem to think will be occurring.

But nope. "It's amazing ... the acting is amazing ... everything's amazing, bye".

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
lol. Controls?

Surely there's a gameplay equivalent to the subtle interactions between Galahad and Lafayette that you can mention to assure us of this crow feast that you seem to think will be occurring.

But nope. "It's amazing ... the acting is amazing ... everything's amazing, bye".

It's a third person shooter. Are you really expecting some sort of revolutionary gameplay? I really don't understand these questions. What are you looking for that's going to make up your mind on the game when you hear it?

De_Legend

Banned
lol. Controls?

It begins.

lol. Controls?

He's saying the controls are great. Probably just means things are tight and responsive. Don't know what more he could elaborate on.

At the cinema about to see Kingsman, just saw a trailer for the game I've not seen before.

Damn they have ads for it at the movies?

PS. Let me know how Kingsman is, I'm driving 2 female friends to see 50 Shades of Grey Saturday and need a movie to watch while I wait for them

Schryver

I like the sound of crow

Top Bottom