• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Song above you... Rate it!!!

AcridMeat

Banned
This is actually really, really good. I heard a song from the album Francis the Mute a few months ago and really liked it. I'm going to have to check out The Mars Volta more. 9/10

For me, I'm going to link a song that is worryingly catchy:

Devin Townsend & Steve Vai - Sex & Religion

I love the build-up starting at 2:00, because of how angry Devin gets.

mikeroth

2/10 I never thought I'd say this but maybe they should stick to covering Bad Company.....

Sufjan Stevens - For the widows in paradise

Is this thread still up and running? Has it just slowed. I see the last post was three days ago. I hope it's still running because it's great. If not maybe we should start a new one.

Anyways, Sufjan will always get an 11 out of 10 from me. That man is amazing.

I think I've posted this before, but I'm going to post it again. I think I'm becomeing a really really broken person... :\
Sufjan Stevens "Futile Devices" Live on Soundcheck

UrbanRats

Is this thread still up and running? Has it just slowed. I see the last post was three days ago. I hope it's still running because it's great. If not maybe we should start a new one.

Anyways, Sufjan will always get an 11 out of 10 from me. That man is amazing.

I think I've posted this before, but I'm going to post it again. I think I'm becomeing a really really broken person... :\
Sufjan Stevens "Futile Devices" Live on Soundcheck
Pretty nice.

--
Coldcut - Sound Mirrors.

FYC

Banned
I'm a fan of Lilies. 8/10

I won't rate Pussy Cat since I think I'm supposed to rate one song only but if anything, I'd give it a 5/10.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

dFPFq8p.png

7/10

Sleigh Bells - Riot Rhythm

Top Bottom