• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Song above you... Rate it!!!

It got better as it went on.
the flow isn't bad but the hook is brain liquifying.

The Depreciation Guild - Darklooming

This definitely sounded more cool and novel back when I was in high school >_>.

I like it, stone roses feel. It would push me to find out more about the band, that in itself makes it an 8/10

This used to be on late night TV back in the UK in the early 90's loved this tune so much. They never matched it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPXc1p0LjE

6/10

It's alright, not my favourite type of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uNT2V62LTo

One of the better anime opening's of the mid 2000's english dubbed.

Man, I miss Full Metal Panic!

4/10

Lyrics didn't really have any weight to them (maybe because this is a translation of a Japanese song and something is lost in translation)

The music was highly repetitive and just seemed like something to play at a cheesy wedding.

Kid Voodoo - Stereotype Love

Song by a friend out of Knoxville, TN. About the confusion between what you want, what you think you want and what you should want.

K.Sabot

Man, I miss Full Metal Panic!

4/10

Lyrics didn't really have any weight to them (maybe because this is a translation of a Japanese song and something is lost in translation)

The music was highly repetitive and just seemed like something to play at a cheesy wedding.

Kid Voodoo - Stereotype Love

Song by a friend out of Knoxville, TN. About the confusion between what you want, what you think you want and what you should want.

Endearing voice, can be a bit flat on the high notes. Beat is fine if a bit simple, sounds like a pitchbended song with a back beat. Definitely got more interesting as it went on, love bandcamp and soundcloud for bringing new artists forward.

Mutual Benefit - C. L. Rosarian

Slow burner, fun music fans stay away.

6/10, it's like power metal Nier

Gooey

Warning: just listen don't watch video...

sPh8bC1.gif

Song's actually really good... but that video... dayum.
8/10

-----
Max Anarchy OST - Here We Go!

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.

NJShadow

Ah yes, this pillar of culture. Still the most unexplainable aspect of the 80s perhaps even all of human history. Can't say this sort of stuff is my thing, but I always got a kick out of this particular song.

--

Hexstatic - Chase Me

Much like my game-scoring view, I'm ditching the 10-point scale and switching to a 5-point scale. I'd say this is a 3/5 for me. It's cool, not a ton going on, but it's a chill cruisin'-type tune.

--

DJ Tatana feat. Sarah Vieth - Silence

Top Bottom