• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Thread of Growing Epic Beards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
o8w3ty.jpg

5 weeks, my beard grows too fast ; ;

4286705699_8112f80c7f.jpg

4287445666_8d410a983c_b.jpg

shaved it all off the other day, when im older and can handle my wifes constant nagging about it i will grow a beard of true epicness.

beastmaster said:
shaved it all off the other day, when im older and can handle my wifes constant nagging about it i will grow a beard of true epicness.
Did she make you burn your Batman shirt, too?
Obviously, she can't handle Epic. How long did that take you to grow?

ChubbyHuggs said:
Did she make you burn your Batman shirt, too?
Obviously, she can't handle Epic. How long did that take you to grow?

haha she likes bruce clean shavin i guess. I want to say i stoped shaving around october and that picture was from last month. so a good 3/4 months

Lonely1 said:
Last friday was the first time in life I shaved after 25 years of not even trimming. I feel way less epic now :( : But people tell me I look now way younger.
wtf pics that's more extreme than Cast Away.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
universalmind said:
wtf pics that's more extreme than Cast Away.
Nah, my beard was less epic than some of the guys that posted their's here. Probably a bit longer, but way less bushy. One of the reason I shaved it, It wasn't growing "right".

Easy_G

So I'm at about 1.5 months with my beard (partially inspired by this thread!). The longest I've gone previously is just over a month. I'm noticing though that my skin is a bit irritated/dry under the beard. Is there anything to do for that? Also, any general beard maintenance I should do? I usually try and comb it down so I don't look quite so haggard at work.

My plan is to go at least until July. I'm liking it so far. Got over the scratchiness of week 3 and now it seems like smooth sailing.

EDIT:

4608360186_b5c71c22c2_o.jpg

I can't bump a 2 month old beard thread without a pic, now can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom