• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu

zurra

Error said:
Employees 121 (26 female)
I wonder why they felt the need to point that out.

....hire me, Tri-Ace!

soul said:
...What makes you think it's a 360 exclusive? Personally I don't care, I have a 360 and will own a PS3 soon, but nothing's a done deal yet.
So the fanboys get whiny, of course! (not you)

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
dmshaposv said:
Actually Amy looks more like NOMCHAN, minus the cuteness and plus the sluttiness (as with all other SCIV female chars)

Yeah, amy is sluttier in her debut as a main character, but I was wondering why her curls got BIGGER.

Technology didn't improve that much in france.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Pretty smart in that RE5 trailer thing they have both consoles controllers so we don't get the endless bitching in the forums that one version isn't going well.

Link1110

Mefisutoferesu said:
Well, since the SC4 thread is poop...

wimzo9.jpg

New femle character, named Angol Fia and is connected to Angol Mois (Moa), the character designer is the same man responsible for Keroro Gunsou and Otomedius, Yoshizaki Mine.
Celine from Star Ocean 2?

GhaleonQ

Look, I didn't even commit to buying a Soul game until a rapier user was included, but 3, now? Redundant, anyone?

Given the pattern so far, the new guests characters (besides Yoda and Vader, unless Bandai handles Star Wars merchandise in Japan) all have a connection to an artist that did work on a series connected to Bandai.

That in mind, I (almost) wouldn't be surprised if the next guest character was a man-sized Gundam or even a .hack character of some kind.

turk128

soul said:
- New femle character, named Angol Fia and is connected to Angol Mois (Moa), the character designer is the same man responsible for Keroro Gunsou and Otomedius, Yoshizaki Mine.
Okay, now this is a crossover that got my attention in a good way. For some wacked out reason, it just seems so right.

Top Bottom