• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three new Genei Ibun Roku #FE Trailers: Toma, World, Dungeon & Battle

FluxWaveZ

#FE I feel is a June game and even if it means lower sales, I could see Nintendo being cheap and saying "We need Wii U games. Atlus, forget the English VA's, just have English Sub-Titles and call it a day". Not the best move, but one I could see Nintendo doing; they have very little coming out for the Wii U next year (with only Star Fox, this, Zelda U and maybe Twilight Princess HD to help them out).

Again, Atlus USA isn't responsible for this game's localization or marketing. I'm kind of confused why people think this (it's kind of like continuing to call it SMTxFE, really). You won't see Genei Ibun Roku #FE on Atlus USA's website, YouTube page, through press releases or any social media because that's not their game, it's Nintendo's. Same goes for that game's localization, going by the Treehouse.

But yeah, there's absolutely 0% this comes out without an English dub. It's simply not happening. I also think June is too early; we don't even have an official English name for this game yet and I think we would have seen a "Spring 2016" window in Nintendo's latest lineup release if it was going to be June.

RK128

Again, Atlus USA isn't responsible for this game's localization or marketing. I'm kind of confused why people think this (it's kind of like continuing to call it SMTxFE, really). You won't see Genei Ibun Roku #FE on Atlus USA's website, YouTube page, through press releases or any social media because that's not their game, it's Nintendo's. Same goes for that game's localization, going by the Treehouse.

But yeah, there's absolutely 0% this comes out without an English dub. It's simply not happening. I also think June is too early; we don't even have an official English name for this game yet and I think we would have seen a "Spring 2016" window in Nintendo's latest lineup release if it was going to be June.

So Nintendo is handling the localization? Makes sense, considering E3 2015's Treehouse Live commented on Localization challenges (and from how they said it, they are the ones doing the work).

Not going to argue because you are likely right; it will come out whenever Nintendo feels like it. Just hope it comes out at a good time (July/August is a good pick; months where not much is releasing (I think) and it would give Wii U owners the summer to play a nice JRPG :D).

Sakura

Hmm, anyone got any idea how old the characters are supposed to be?

Was thinking about importing but I don't want to find some 13 year old girl wearing a bikini in the game. :/

Well, we know Tsubasa is 17.
Itsuki and Touma are classmates with Tsubasa, so they are going to be the same age.
Eleonora is younger than Itsuki, so she is probably about 15 or 16.
Mamori is 12 at most. Likely 10~12, I don't see her being any younger. My guess would be 11 or 12.

No idea what outfits there will all be.

kiryogi

Banned
Well, we know Tsubasa is 17.
Itsuki and Touma are classmates with Tsubasa, so they are going to be the same age.
Eleonora is younger than Itsuki, so she is probably about 15 or 16.
Mamori is 12 at most. Likely 10~12, I don't see her being any younger. My guess would be 11 or 12.

No idea what outfits there will all be.
Swimsuit DLC. Also Atlus cameos and other seasonal/themed ones.
9156v5JTAyL._SL1500_.jpg

Sakura

Swimsuit DLC. Also Atlus cameos and other seasonal/themed ones.

I know. But Mamori isn't shown on that DLC page (I think it was shown before she was revealed?) so I don't know what kind of swimsuit she would get, if she does get one.

Escalario

Banned
With the E3 showing and the new videos, this went from "Maybe when I have 60€ to burn" to "Yep, getting it Day 1". I just hope we will get the Atlus DLC outfits in the west because I really like them. Especially that Princess from EO3 <3

Golnei

I know. But Mamori isn't shown on that DLC page (I think it was shown before she was revealed?) so I don't know what kind of swimsuit she would get, if she does get one.

It'd have to be the standard blue school swimsuit. I'm beyond shocked they haven't shown one off already.

Ōkami

The game was featured on this weeks Famitsu, I think it's like the third time so far.

It show plenty of new characters, pretty sure all are NPCs

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I was listening to Matthewmatosis and he said this game was a fusion accident caused by fucking Mido. :)

NeonZ

&#332;kami;184228592 said:
The game was featured on this weeks Famitsu, I think it's like the third time so far.

It show plenty of new characters, pretty sure all are NPCs

It seems like one of them
(the guy in a yellow suit) had been shown before either transformed into a mirage or fused with one.

Top Bottom