• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genei Ibun Roku #FE Trailers: Tiki, Bloom Palace

Toxi

Banned
Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan.

It's too much. Make it stop!
Whenever I hear "Onii-chan," I think of a big Oni (As in the mythological monster) with pigtails and a schoolgirl uniform.

Illucio

Banned
Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-Chan.

It's too much. Make it stop!

OOOOOONIIIII CHAAAAAAAN

Don't worry, the english dub will most likely change this.

FluxWaveZ

b9SYcTY.jpg

So that's the last character trailer from the characters listed on the website. Next week's issue of Famitsu magazine will be the start of a "Genei Ibun Roku #FE countdown," so either that's a recap or new info will come out of it. Doesn't seem like there's much left to the pre-release media, though, so I wouldn't expect anything substantial from here on out. Don't know if we'll be seeing any of the unrevealed characters updated to the website before release, either, though it'd be interesting for that to happen when one of them is on the box art.

Nintendo going hard for those otaku dollars. Fire Emblem Awakening opened the floodgates. Nintendo tasted it and liked it.

Now having said tha--ONII-CHAAAANNN

FluxWaveZ

Nintendo going hard for those otaku dollars. Fire Emblem Awakening opened the floodgates. Nintendo tasted it and liked it.

But... this is Atlus. Unless Nintendo is playing the secret puppeteer behind the whole project (and, from interviews, they're not), Atlus are the ones responsible for most of what this game is.

Lunar15

To be fair, this is pretty much how Tiki was portrayed in all FE1 media. It's not a new thing.

FluxWaveZ

The game will likely be rated M, going from the English trailers with the ESRB notifications up front, so it'd be real silly to change anything like that for the sake of localization.

ohlawd

srsly guys the changes are probably already set in stone for the localization

the stuff in Fatal Frame was tame as fuck, and it still got messed with. #FE is so screwed

PK Gaming

I don't think #FE is going to be hit with extreme censorship changes, but it's hard to say for sure.

I mean we got Bayonetta 2 completely unscathed so I think it just comes down to the game.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think #FE is going to be hit with extreme censorship changes, but it's hard to say for sure.

I mean we got Bayonetta 2 completely unscathed so I think it just comes down to the game.
I guess since Bayo 2 is a system-seller game, NoA didn't wanna fuck much with it. #FE on the other hand might have it better than Fatal Frame but it wouldn't count on it 100%, if Atlus were publishing it would be a different story.

7th playable character will be in this week's famitsu, so this will be in Friday's website update then
CVDE8kMUwAAPhio.jpg:large

surprised it's Navarre (Myrmidon)... was expecting to be Gaius (Thief) tbh

Sakura

I preordered the game on HMV.
Ended up just getting the regular edition because when I think about it, there isn't actually anything in the Fortissimo edition I care about.
Little worried though, for some reason my billing address is set to the address I lived in while I was in Japan, and I can't find any way to change it. I hope it doesn't make it so they can't charge my card when the game releases.

I preordered the game on HMV.
Ended up just getting the regular edition because when I think about it, there isn't actually anything in the Fortissimo edition I care about.
Little worried though, for some reason my billing address is set to the address I lived in while I was in Japan, and I can't find any way to change it. I hope it doesn't make it so they can't charge my card when the game releases.

tried asking their customer support?

Top Bottom