• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Throw Away Your Peanut Butter

Punished Miku

Gold Member

britney-bathroom.gif

I've been shitting water for over a week. Now I guess I finally know why, as I eat PB&J every day for lunch.

This is for the US, nationwide recall.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
One of these types of things. You just put one of them in, and hold the jar and turn on the mixer low to medium and let it mix while you make a slight plunging motion up and down.
R.f4adc15c9e837ba2315aaaf77ae8b409

Much better than hand stirring. Done in 30 seconds or less.

I can recognize the ease but I feel like cleaning takes to much effort. With a knife I get cramps tho... Hmmmm

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Hey now. I'm going to have to ask you to stand down. Jif is great. Get the natural or honey variety. Good shit.
Natural sure, if it's just peanuts.

But their regular one, it has so much sugar and high fructose shit in it, it's literally grainy and frosting like. Horrendous stuff.

I can recognize the ease but I feel like cleaning takes to much effort. Wity an knife I get cramps to... Hmmmm
It's not that bad. Most of it slides off back in the jar, and you can wipe the rest into it. Then hot water and soap and it comes clean. No cramps in the hands/wrist, lol.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
i had to ban myself from pb & j because i will wind up eating a loaf of bread and whole jar of peanut butter in 4 days and apparently thats unhealthy

Sounds like a great time. What type of jelly? Blueberry or strawberry

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Natural sure, if it's just peanuts.

But their regular one, it has so much sugar and high fructose shit in it, it's literally grainy and frosting like. Horrendous stuff.

It's not that bad. Most of it slides off back in the jar, and you can wipe the rest into it. Then hot water and soap and it comes clean. No cramps in the hands/wrist, lol.

I'll keep it in mind friendo

jufonuk

not tag worthy
When I saw the title of the thread
team america vomit GIF

My reaction when I read JIF

Me living in Europe.

peanut butter eating GIF by SMOSH
Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

Last edited:

Dural

We go through a 40oz container of peanut butter a week, my kids love it (as do I). Luckily we don't get Jif, been getting the natual for awhile now.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
That's the one that tried to kill everyone in 2007
It didn't kill me, only made me stronger.

I have been eating it since the 80s.....and I do remember having a hard time finding it several years ago. But it is still King.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Tried peanut butter once, it completely attached to the upper part of my mouth for like 5 minutes while tasting like bitter sweating balls.

Never again.

Aren't you used to that when going those to manly clubs?

But yeah some milk, coffee of water will help with that

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
It didn't kill me, only made me stronger.

I have been eating it since the 80s.....and I do remember having a hard time finding it several years ago. But it is still King.
They recalled all Peter Pan peanut butter produced between 2004 and 2007 and it was off shelves for 6 months. It almost killed the brand. If you found it during that time you we're probably eating recalled product. I'm glad you didn't die.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
They recalled all Peter Pan peanut butter produced between 2004 and 2007 and it was off shelves for 6 months. It almost killed the brand. If you found it during that time you we're probably eating recalled product. I'm glad you didn't die.
I doubt I ate it. I just didn't eat PB during that period.

Batiman

Banned
Ya don’t eat that fake shit. Get natural even though it’s a pain in the ass to stir with all the oil

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I hate milk and i don't drink coffee.

How is the water gonna help with the bitterness?

It's not bitter unless maybe ?? You buy those super dark roasted stuff

And liquid helps with the stickiness

And yeah it's not for everyone so whatever. Right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom