• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Throw Away Your Peanut Butter

dr_octagon

Banned
I hate milk and i don't drink coffee.
Disgusted Cat GIF

QSD

I'm definitely on the organic PB train. Recently discovered a brand that does coconut and chili flavor, it's awesome. Also, cashew nut butter for variety highly recommended.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
One of these types of things. You just put one of them in, and hold the jar and turn on the mixer low to medium and let it mix while you make a slight plunging motion up and down.
R.f4adc15c9e837ba2315aaaf77ae8b409

Much better than hand stirring. Done in 30 seconds or less.
I feel like this is some TikTok dare/prank where I will end up with peanut butter oil all over the kitchen. Like how do you even get the beater in to the solid part of the peanut butter without bending the shit out of it.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Some polish waffles? I was thinking about very dark bread with seeds and stuff for contrast..

GymWolf

Just verifying your Italian status as you don't like coffee.
Italian Hand GIF
Well it's not like i hate the taste, but i don't like the bitterness so i have to put like 3 spoons of sugar to make it pleasant, at that point i just switched to tea :lollipop_squinting:

No problem with coffee icecream.

I fucking hate milk way more than coffee :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

BigBooper

The one that just contains ground peanuts and that's it.

And where you need to put one beater blade in a hand mixer, hold the jar, and blend for 30 seconds to a minute. (Don't stir by hand, work smarter not harder.)
God didn't intend for our peanut butter to look like dog diahrea in a jar.

Peter pan blessed up many years ago with a delicious peanut spread and people just throw it to the curb for Smuckers All Natural Dog Diahrea™

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This is going to greatly upset that guy from over the weekend who was just learning about the American lifestyle.

Hope he can return that dog.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I feel like this is some TikTok dare/prank where I will end up with peanut butter oil all over the kitchen. Like how do you even get the beater in to the solid part of the peanut butter without bending the shit out of it.
Nah, that is only if you don't hold the jar. I also take a few tablespoons of oil out first, but you can do a quick hand stir to make sure there is not so much at the top.

That is why you start off on low speed, the blender has enough power to mix it all up.

GymWolf

I have to post this gem in any peanut butter related topic, sorry for lowering your IQ guys

Still would tho.

BigBooper

Didn't have any tainted legumes, but just wondered if anyone else heard Red Hot Chili Peppers everytime they see the title.

The recall has been expanded to other foods that might have used Jiff in them. I don't know what those might have been though.
I checked my own jar of jiff and the serial numbers don't match the recall. The kids seem ok too. I tossed the jar anyway.

Top Bottom