• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim Heidecker reviews movies - On Cinema At The Cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

ive watched all of these 5+ times, they just dont get old. I watch part of the oscar special almost every night before i go to bed.

gregg's character is so amazing. he's just this likeable, pathetic guy that thinks he's a huge film buff but he really has no idea what he's talking about. that & the fact that tim has it out for him makes him a sympathetic character and you kind of feel sorry him. i love it.

#startbidding

Grinchy

Banned
I love when he very sternly addresses the audience and says, "Make time in your weekend to see Multiplicity!"

Grinchy

Banned
"5 bags of popcorn and inside each one, when you open it up, you find a Oscar for Jim Carey"

lmao, i love this

I like how he gave his Carrie review with a curtain in front of it, so you couldn't tell how many bags of popcorn were there. That way you don't get an idea of the end of the movie.

I like how he gave his Carrie review with a curtain in front of it, so you couldn't tell how many bags of popcorn were there. That way you don't get an idea of the end of the movie.

Yea, this greg dude is amazing. I'm watching the episode with the 60 second soapbox and his facial expression, while Tim talks, are golden.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been watching these, very good. The podcasts are great too, I love how Tim's libertarian rants totally took over the last several episodes.

Also check out Tim on the Duncan Trussel podcast...funniest shit I've ever heard.

shira

Expendable. you need to add thefilmstage.com video reviews with awkward japanese exchange studnets.

Grinchy

Banned
Still haven't seen this, is it any good?

I....have no idea.

I wouldn't want to see it again and I don't think I'd recommend it to very many people. I don't honestly know what kind of audience would enjoy the movie. It is interesting enough to keep you watching, but by the time it ends, you wonder what you just watched and whether you would have rather spent your time doing anything else.

I....have no idea.

I wouldn't want to see it again and I don't think I'd recommend it to very many people. I don't honestly know what kind of audience would enjoy the movie. It is interesting enough to keep you watching, but by the time it ends, you wonder what you just watched and whether you would have rather spent your time doing anything else.

hmmmm....does it have more of a serious tone than his usual work? I might check it out anyway since it just got put up on Netflix.

Bread

Banned
Hwhaaaaa? Who has a brain tumor now?
Tim does, but he's bypassing treatment for a multitude of reasons. I think he's looking into alternative medicines.

I wish the guest Gregg wouldn't try to make this his show, it's obvious Tim is being very kind in inviting him back all the time.

Grinchy

Banned
Yeah I actually didn't like the episode very much but I wanted to bump the thread lol

In fact I thought it was probably the worst episode I've seen of the show. It should have been in 3D.

Steamlord

Xb5il19.jpg

Kwixotik

These are hilarious. Also there's a guy in one of my classes that is just like Gregg Turkington in the trivia section of The Croods review.

Greg really needs to lay off Tim. He made the decision to not pursue surgery and Greg needs to respect that. Alternative medicine has come a long way and maybe it didn't help Tim's blood clots but in the future may it will help someone else's.

SmithnCo

I know Tim will have a swift recovery and applaud him for not advocating barbaric medical practices such as surgery.

pj

Banned
I don't dislike Tim but these are very lazy and bad. 10-15k views is about what they deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom