• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - SP Campaign Gameplay

Chris1

Saw on Reddit Titanfall 2 preload date for PC goes up 25th october (2 days before release)

That rules out EA/Origin Access trial time. As expected, Titanfall isn't part of EA access.

In a game like COD or Titanfall (pilot v pilot situations), all that matters is positioning and who sees who first. Kb/m players won't have too much of an advantage against controller players.

Even positioning isn't everything. You can be in an advantageous spot but because of the movement system the target can move real quick if your attack doesnt finish him off.

I love the optional conversations within the linear campaign structure. I'm sure it won't be extremely robust but I've always wanted more choice in COD campaigns, and who knows it could make for some different insight on a second playthrough

Kill3r7

You're right Titanfall 1 was out before EA access but the fineprint of EA Access literally said it was excluded from the program for about a year until it was added to the vault at E3 2015, and so far is the only game to do this.

Titanfall is a unique situation, and they haven't announced anything regarding EA Access trial dates, whereas every other game by EA due out this year has dates officially revealed. Kind of telling IMO when Battlefield 1 even has the dates officially confirmed, but Titanfall not even though they release like a week apart.

Maybe someone from Respawn that reads NeoGaf can clear up whether they're apart of EA Access or not?

I guess we won't know the answer to this for a while but FWIW, I was able to pre-order the game via EA Access and got 10%off.

Chris1

I guess we won't know the answer to this for a while but FWIW, I was able to pre-order the game via EA Access and got 10%off.

Hmm interesting, maybe it is then?

But it's weird that the game isn't available to preload until 2 days before release on PC, ruling out the week early Origin Access trial.

I hope it is but I'm expecting the worse, that way I won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom