• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomi Lahren sues Glenn Beck for wrongful termination

Status
Not open for further replies.

geomon

i thought this was america where you can get fries for any reason at all

menu-extras.jpg

Mmmm, fuck yeah.

Suck it up Snowflake. Look at this radical left feminist upset because she feels entitled to a job. If you don't do the job you're told and start pushing your liberal bias agenda then don't come crying when you get fired! Typical liberal wanting everything and demanding their opinions are validated while oppressing others. Time to leave your mothers basement and accept the real world and realize your crying won't get you anywhere, sweetheart!

Oh wait, doesn't count when it's HER being fired, right?

Juicy Bob

Seriously, this is blowing my mind right now.

Did the frog like ask permission first or did he just hop on up there?

hidys

Fuck you I got mine.

But I lost mine so I'm gonna get mine back. But as soon as I do it's back to fuck you again.

I hate frivolous lawsuits. When she loses or drops the case I hope she actually reflects on who she is and tries to be a better person instead of continuing with the hypocritical, offensive and two-faced shenanigans. We have far too many blowhards in the media already.

FStubbs

Suck it up Snowflake. Look at this radical left feminist upset because she feels entitled to a job. If you don't do the job you're told and start pushing your liberal bias agenda then don't come crying when you get fired! Typical liberal wanting everything and demanding their opinions are validated while oppressing others. Time to leave your mothers basement and accept the real world and realize your crying won't get you anywhere, sweetheart!

Oh wait, doesn't count when it's HER being fired, right?

You have a future in the Hate Industry.

I hate frivolous lawsuits. When she loses or drops the case I hope she actually reflects on who she is and tries to be a better person instead of continuing with the hypocritical, offensive and two-faced shenanigans. We have far too many blowhards in the media already.

That's why I've started calling it the Hate Industry. Fox News, Rush, Breitbart, Blaze, Infowars ... there's literally billions of dollars being made selling hate to a audience who devours as much of it as they can churn out. We talk about big coal and some of these other industries that threw in with Trump, but the Hate Industry is the biggest backer of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom