• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomi Lahren's suspension from The Blaze is "permanent"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are nothing more than ornaments to conservatives. The moment they do more than look pretty and speak the party line they become worthless. Only men are allowed to think.

I think that they just are fascists that can't handle a different opinion among their peers, on the issue of abortion especially. I would expect a man who said he was a pro choice Republican to receive much the same treatment.

Tomi Lahren will only get bigger ofc.

The question is, is this a well constructed plot to shift to being more morderate after seeing the sinking ship that is the Trump Administration? Only time will tell.

ReiGun

It is known. She worked a work until she worked herself into a shoot now she's wearing that crimson mask

Not everyone can go into business for themselves. Beck expected her to put over conservative ideals, but she just had to get that cheap babyface heat on The View.

br3wnor

She'll be fine, Fox News or RT will pick her up. Her social media presence is too big to fail, someone will pay her to rant.

Has she commented on this?

While I'm not a fan of hers at all, this is still a shitty situation for free speech.

That's not how free speech works my guy.

free_speech.png

The Blaze is a private company, not a government entity.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Again, I'm pretty sure this is motivated by a desire to jam Lahren for the fact she was already planning to leave more than a sincere desire to punish her for an out of line opinion.

Slacker

While I'm not a fan of hers at all, this is still a shitty situation for free speech.

Not in the same universe as free speech. If I wear a "McDonald's SUCKS" shirt to my job at McDonald's, they would probably object. This nimrod is basically saying "pretty much everyone that watches my channel (or whatever the hell The Blaze is) is a hypocrite". Not good for business. Plus she sucks anyway. :)

How can they fire her? Who else even works there? It isnt even like shes the biggest personality, I feel like she is the only person anyone knows over there.

Antonio Banderas got fired? He's still working?

I can't feel bad. Something something taste your own medicine.

EDIT: Sorry for double post, browser issue. Please delete.

Calion

Tommay Lahren is a conservative who is Pro-Choice. Unless she reverses course, no heavy hitting GOP network is going to pick her up.

Monocle

Not only is it an old thread, no one seems to be able to spell her name right.

Tomi Lahren; not Tammy Lauren or Tomi Lauren.

EDIT: Apparently I can't detect sarcasm.
To be fair, Taylor Lautner is not the most common of names.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I for one, am saddened that Tomi Pickles' right to free speech has been suppressed.

Tambourine Lamborghini is the worst. The reasons for her suspension are suspect, but I wish nothing but the worst for her anyway.

Kisaya

Hahahahahaha I really hope no decides to pick up Teriyaki Lasagna because of how much of a fool she made herself. I don't ever want to see her ugly mug again.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

She's still posting on Twitter and Instagram. I don't think she's all that broken up about it. It's when somebody goes radio silent that you figure they must be upset.

Slacker

She's still posting on Twitter and Instagram. I don't think she's all that broken up about it. It's when somebody goes radio silent that you figure they must be upset.

She strikes me as one of those people that are all "NICE TRY LIBRALS" on TV then as soon as the camera turns off she sobs uncontrollably for the next three hours. Call it "Trump-like."

Slacker

Problem for her is that there are millions of other women with blonde hair who can recite hate speech for money.

Yeah really the only thing that's unique about her is her shamelessness in presenting her bullshit material. That can be learned pretty easily when the big bucks are rolling in.

NandoGip

just wanted to post again about how happy I am about her misfortune. Maybe she'll get hired somewhere where they push liberal view points so that she can not only influence more conservatives to be pro-choice but also cause more division between conservatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom