• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

iNeRLWpORqMDO.png

jbbwctY0R2Q1W1.png

ixBvfQy6IsJdt.png

i6CoATAnPFxLQ.png

ibc3FSOP2TIlBD.png

iQ5g2c5TJjBYi.png

iArPL51mrVfYm.png

iPrRFTBYauIBZ.png

ib2H8kuhziWjr8.png

iumiJbbGt9UzG.png

ib2H8kuhziWjr8.png

ib2zPxDJcAx9VI.png

ib2H8kuhziWjr8.png

ijkk6m2hinpfa.png

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9||Jan14|

Ratings for this weeks Toonami

FMA:B
Space Dandy
FLCL
One Piece
Soul Eater
InuYasha
Clone Wars
GitS
Bleach
Naruto
IGPX
Naruto Shippuden
SAO

Top 3 were incredible tier, One Piece though Gits were great, Bleach though IGPX was good, Shippuden was just boring with an epic ending thanks to SPOILERS NO, SAO just sucks

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FLCL
One Piece
Space Dandy
Inuyasha
FMA B
Naruto Shippuden
Soul Eater
SAO
GITS:SAC
Bleach
Naruto
Star Wars Clone Wars
IGPX

I enjoyed every single show on the block. The perfect week. Since this is an enjoyment rather than a pure quality scale I have no shame putting SAO that high, though before the reveal I thought it was still one of the better episodes.

EDIT: I'm still Piccolo in the power rankings. One month I'll fuse with Kami and Bass will be banned or something and I'll get to job to Cell!

Space Dandy
One Piece
Soul Eater
InuYasha
Ghost in the Shell
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Sword Art Online

there's a pretty wide gap between Shippuden and Bleach

Get Bass for a month too and I can finally have my moment in the nerdiest spotlight possible!

Me and Schadenfreude lol

I generally avoid any and all threads that could be considered controversial. I'd say 90% of my post are toonami gaf and manga gaf. Don't like playing with that kind of fire I enjoy this community too much

Seda

Tumblr Q&A is tomorrow at 5pm EST. I want to ask about why they don't replay old promos more often.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I Woulda done a "Spoilers, NO!" But all I could think of before the end of the Ep was "I actually really liked the scale of this fight!" and "I draw Kakashi EVERY WEEK... must... stop!" XD

SAO's pic came out even more suggestive than I would have predicted in many ways, lol. Life & SK was intentional, speech bubbles that look like Boobs was just convenient!

Gaara is a pain to draw from far away - Zombie Dandy is Great Dandy - Clone Wars and IGPX are "draw whatever you want!" time for me ATM - Franky was fun to Draw properly FINALLY - Father Falcon Punch was odd to draw, still don't know if entirely happy, lol. - THUMBS UP KOGA! - Speed drawing Inuyasha produces quick ideas.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Big fan of the Bleach sketch.

Bleach is the most improved show of the new year. What a difference a shit load of Cam Clarke does. He's the only actor in this damn show who always gives 100%.

Bleach is the most improved show of the new year. What a difference a shit load of Cam Clarke does. He's the only actor in this damn show who always gives 100%.

To be fair his character isn't around as much so he probably doesn't realize how much dragged out dumb happens lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ldMjZfw.gif

Going to use this one tonight (err, this morning) only!

Also would someone be so kind to put all the important gifs in the first page or so so we can access them at any time? GintamaSAO, spoilers no, Inuyasha Banzai, you know the ones.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

Kageroza has been fun to draw! I love all the emotions they keep going for in this saga, no matter what happens, it's always eyecatching.

Cam Clarke makes just about everything awesome. The guy who voiced Roy in Robotech is Byakuya, so Max Sterling and Roy Fokker get to both show up in Bleach every once in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom