• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT2|

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty much every Toronto team has to deal with a strong conference/division. The downside to being in the superior North East.

Hah! My cousin said the Raps would make it to the playoffs this year cause the rest of the East is so terrible. I think they're second last right now?

We just bad.

Hieberrr

Football live is terrible. At least you have distractions when watching it on TV, like the play-by-play and different cameras filming random shit. In the stadium? Play starts, play stops. Stadium announcer announces what had just happened. Rinse, repeat.

Then again, I've only seen one Argos game and a bunch of Bills games to make up my opinion.

Go figure they spend a shit ton of money on everything other than the actual playing area.

But for real, real grass on the Rogers Centre permanently would be pretty cool.

I watched a few Argos games when I used to work at the SkyDome. SNORE.

OH, YAY! ARGOS WON! **THUMBS UP**

Hah! My cousin said the Raps would make it to the playoffs this year cause the rest of the East is so terrible. I think they're second last right now?

We just bad.
It's okay, we'll draft another 7 footer and we'll give some lame ass another 40 mill. It's kewl.

ALLEZ L'IMPACT! <3

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Pretty much every Toronto team has to deal with a strong conference/division. The downside to being in the superior North East.

Aside from the Celtics, the Atlantic division hasn't exactly be a power house for the last decade. I don't want to hear anyone excusing B.C.'s terrible job with the team.

Roto13

Oh I wish laughy wasn't removed from GAF.....

KuGsj.gif

I was lucky enough to catch the game from the Argos box tonight. Got to watch the game from a damn comfy leather chair, eating good food and drinking fine (read: free) booze. Lots of very good folks from the Argos back office in the booth.

YfWRHl.jpg

ItW3xl.jpg

The Skydome was pumped tonight. It was great to see so many people out supporting Canadian sports, regardless of their team of choice. As a huge NFL fan I learned a lot about the CFL tonight. Protip: Rouge jokes *do* get old after a while.

I'd say this Argos game tops the one where Tony Hawk did a halftime show 10 years ago. That's my barometer for the CFL. Is that a good thing?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Speaking of pigskin, today's the day we find out the fate of our beloved mayor! Will he get the boot? Le gasp!

Top Bottom