• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So another reminder for MH3 Ultimate Troll TO GAF unofficial gaiden meet up.

6pm
The Beer Station
that takes 45 min to serve beer

Attendees
Kuro
Evilolmario
Quadratic

Maybes
Kave
krae?
Man
EvilMario's wife

Lurkers
Crewnh

Holy shit! You guys are going to the Beer Station! HAHA that is the worst of the worst!
I live right by there and stopped in for a beer and like all these latino gangster guys were threatening to kill me!
I don't play Monster Hunter but if you need someone heckling you guys as you play, just let me know. I should at least walk by for streetpasses since I live 2 minutes away from there. lol

Oh, I almost forgot:

jvL5Jxa.jpg

source

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Holy shit! You guys are going to the Beer Station! HAHA that is the worst of the worst!
I live right by there and stopped in for a beer and like all these latino gangster guys were threatening to kill me!
I don't play Monster Hunter but if you need someone heckling you guys as you play, just let me know. I should at least walk by for streetpasses since I live 2 minutes away from there. lol

Quad, you've doomed us all.

Quadratic

I've just had a pint of beer there once! It wasn't that bad when if I recall. If all these bad signals are coming out I'll check an alternate place during my break. Should get another locale by 2pm sorted out.

I guess it's why it's always empty when I pass by.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've just had a pint of beer there once! It wasn't that bad when if I recall. If all these bad signals are coming out I'll check an alternate place during my break. Should get another locale by 2pm sorted out.

I guess it's why it's always empty when I pass by.
Lol keep us updated

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The only other two places I've been to drink in the Annex are the Maddy, which will be filled with annoying college-age kids screaming, and Insomnia, which had some pretty terrible waitering the one time I was there. I don't mind at least checking out the Beer Station, but the impressions / reviews are hilarious. There is also Pauper's Pub right next door.

But later tonight at the Beer Station..

jARWabf.gif

The best bar in the area is definitely Victory Cafe but it would be packed on a Saturday.

You might be fine at Beer Station. I went there a different night and this awesome table of Korean guys started buying us drinks until they started puking over the outside railing. So that night was pretty fun. It just depends on the crowd in there at the exact moment you are in. Just pray that it isn't UFC night! haha

Quadratic

How about meeting up at the beer station since its been posted here and in the monster Hunter thread.

I'll get to the beer station before you guys. I'll see the situation and we can always move on to Paupers or someplace else since our party will be smallish.

Been looking online and the area is usually pretty busy Saturday night. I picked the Annex since its somewhat central and on the subway.

Red Rocket Coffee is open till 10 pm and has beer/coffee however its east end at Greenwood and Danforth.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How about meeting up at the beer station since its been posted here and in the monster Hunter thread.

I'll get to the beer station before you guys. I'll see the situation and we can always move on to Paupers or someplace else since our party will be smallish.

Been looking online and the area is usually pretty busy Saturday night. I picked the Annex since its somewhat central and on the subway.

Red Rocket Coffee is open till 10 pm and has beer/coffee however its east end at Greenwood and Danforth.
My longsword is still ready

Roto13

The only other two places I've been to drink in the Annex are the Maddy, which will be filled with annoying college-age kids screaming, and Insomnia, which had some pretty terrible waitering the one time I was there. I don't mind at least checking out the Beer Station, but the impressions / reviews are hilarious. There is also Pauper's Pub right next door.

jARWabf.gif

Deer Station

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia

jARWabf.gif

Go home deer, you're drunk.

Ok fuck it, I'll be there with my wife even though I don't play Monster Hunter. We can only stay for one drink though.
See whoever is there in 15 minutes.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Well, that was a fun meetup. Played Monster Hunter for a couple of hours at the not as terrible as advertised Beer Station and moved on to fried chicken + soju. It was nice to finally meet added_time and his wife as well. And damn it, Quad. You made it out of the Korean place without me chipping for dinner,

But to summarize our topics of conversation: Fuck the Raptors, fuck the Blue Jays, fuck the Leafs, fuck Colangelo, fuck the Knicks, fuck Nintendo, fuck Sony, fuck paying for Xbox Live, fuck Lagiacrus, fuck CRTC, fuck Hudak, and fuck Coors. That should cover it.

Oh, and this is the Jax ending I was talking about guys. Watch the whole thing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well, that was a fun meetup. Played Monster Hunter for a couple of hours at the not as terrible as advertised Beer Station and moved on to fried chicken + soju. It was nice to finally meet added_time and his wife as well. And damn it, Quad. You made it out of the Korean place without me chipping for dinner,

But to summarize our topics of conversation: Fuck the Raptors, fuck the Blue Jays, fuck the Leafs, fuck Colangelo, fuck the Knicks, fuck Nintendo, fuck Sony, fuck paying for Xbox Live, fuck Lagiacrus, fuck CRTC, fuck Hudak, and fuck Coors. That should cover it.

Oh, and this is the Jax ending I was talking about guys. Watch the whole thing.

That Jax ending is ridiculous!

Nice to meet you all... did Kuro start talking after I left? He was the only person that said nothing the whole time I was there!

At the non-Monster Hunter meetup, I will be in it for the long haul!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to meet you all... did Kuro start talking after I left? He was the only person that said nothing the whole time I was there!

At the non-Monster Hunter meetup, I will be in it for the long haul!
I didn't even get your street pass.

Edit: MOTHER FUCK THIS JADE BARROTH! I NOT ONLY NOT BRING ENOUGH SUPPLIES, I RUN AROUND TRYING TO FIND HIM AND LET HIM SLEEP AND WAKE UP. THEN WHEN I GET TO HIM AND WEAKEN HIM A SECOND TIME, I FIND I HAVE NO FUCKING TRAPS! RJRKKRDLHEBEVDUDKEBTJFLDJDJ

Top Bottom