• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transphobic NC Former Governor Pat McCrory can't find a job because he's a bigot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebev91

Banned
Can't even back up your own argument so you run off to the_donald for help. What a loser. At least have a more eloquent argument next time you come in here and shit post.

I'll own up to it that it was a mistake for me coming here to discuss something that I'm not too familiar with. That's the least I can do. Lesson learned there.

I didn't come prepared at all. I was eating breakfast shortly after waking up and decided to post on a whim.

That's pretty much the MO of all Trump supporters, especially from the_donald. They don't give a shit, they don't have any empathy. They are mostly straight, white, and young males, so whatever the Trump administration does, they will be sheltered from it.

A co-worker was telling me how her father in law acts this way. They will have a serious discussion and he won't have any arguments to make and he will just say "Well I love making you liberals cry. You guys are so sensitive."

Luckily now people realize what to expect from these types.

I'll own up to it that it was a mistake for me coming here to discuss something that I'm not too familiar with. That's the least I can do. Lesson learned there.

Everything about you seems like a mistake right now. Especially seeing how alts are not allowed here. Think about that while you discuss your next topic of choice with the brilliant minds at r/t_d

turmoil

Banned
Generic internet edgelord: It's for lulz, muh freedom of speech

Joking about something implies the normalization of the behavior, that's why this community is so inclusive, if someone is being offensive, accidentally or purposely, it's pointed out.

And if you don't like it the door is there.

If you "have nothing to fire back with" then maybe you should consider that your position is not strong. Think it over. If you have to beg others to support your argument for you, did you really make an informed decision in the first place?

You need to personally assess where your decisions are coming from. I'd guess more from reactionary emotion than anything else. Stuff like this rocks the boat so it's easy and natural to have a negative initial reaction. However after that point you need to really put those feelings aside for a moment to decide whether they're worth keeping.

And stop with the chihuahua routine please. You're acting all submissive in here while talking shit and calling users 'cucks' elsewhere. Just be who you want to be.

I didn't come prepared at all. I was eating breakfast shortly after waking up and decided to post on a whim.

Are you honestly trying to say if you'd had breakfast things would have gone differently?

Whompa02

Must be a special kind of person to argue for taking peoples rights away for the 'lulz' like its some kind of fucking joke.

It's what happens when you have so little to offer to society and so little to lose in the first place. These people are the root of America's problems. There should never be, "poor Republicans." It just doesn't make any sense. Sadly we have to drag them through history, election after election, and try to mold them into actual decent citizens. Sometimes they're not stubborn. Sometimes they dig their heels in their own mud like they did this time around.

There's millions of them and they're mostly under an average intelligence and under an average working wage. It's extremely depressing. They might be decent people, but they're just not the sharpest tools in the shed and are easily manipulated by buzzword politics.

It's why they support a meme over actual progress and longterm growth.

ebev91

Banned
Well it's against the T&C to have an alt, so not much you can do now.

Bye.

I understand that. And I'm sure a ban is coming, which is OK. I can still at least read the forum.

Also some here are violating the TOS as well:

A. Language

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that profanity be held to a minimum in order to keep the level of discourse high, and profanity should not be used when addressing others. Though NeoGAF is an international forum, discussion is to be held in English unless otherwise designated.

I'm sure witch-hunting and posting my username from another website falls under the TOS somewhere.

I understand that. And I'm sure a ban is coming, which is OK. I can still at least read the forum.

A. Language

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that profanity be held to a minimum in order to keep the level of discourse high, and profanity should not be used when addressing others. Though NeoGAF is an international forum, discussion is to be held in English unless otherwise designated.

I'm sure witch-hunting and posting my username from another website falls under the TOS somewhere.

lol get over yourself

Since ya'll are already looking at my post history then you can see on there that I've always called it NeoGAF.

Ya'll do know I like the gaming section, right? I try to only stick to there but I like to come here to get a few laughs.

Sorry we backed you into a corner, snowflake.

pompidu

A. Language

Make sure you pass this along to Comrade Trump so he knows how much Injustice you have faced on this website.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It's just memes, guys.

You're an ignorant little piece of shit. Go ask Reddit how you should reply, you fucking moron.
It's true though. We are still with an obama economy with obama policies. Trump and the GOP have done nothing. Businesses don't buy on future promises

ebev91

Banned
Are you honestly trying to say if you'd had breakfast things would have gone differently?

No, but originally posting without anything to back it up could've at least helped me out a little bit. That's why I was quick to run elsewhere for help. Didn't think it through.

pashmilla

Banned
No, but originally posting without anything to back it up could've at least helped me out a little bit. That's why I was quick to run elsewhere for help. Didn't think it through.

SQnL4p.gif

How exactly is approving of a transphobic law in any way justifiable?

You can have Batman prep time and still not come up with a good argument for why this should be allowed.

Raxus

If that is your defense ebev I am afraid not much is going to save you. You admit you are out of your depth. Why not learn about the LGBT community a bit?

Lol man these are the type of intellectuals you find on r/t_d.

Stop confirming the bias I already hold loool

How relevant people spew hate without knowing what they are talking about.

klonere

Banned
That's pretty much the MO of all Trump supporters, especially from the_donald. They don't give a shit, they don't have any empathy. They are mostly straight, white, and young males, so whatever the Trump administration does, they will be sheltered from it.

Just wait until Sessions comes after the weed in a big way.

A. Language

This is as much of a witch hunt, as it is pointing towards the witch flying on a broom stick in the sky.

Ogodei

Says a lot about him that he's like this. Like if Clinton was out there complaining about the bigots who cost her the election. As a politician you accept the loss and don't complain about it until the next election comes up, that's what you do.

Of course, we knew this when he was desperately trying to get the North Carolina assembly to throw the election for him.

Scum.

Do you not think its incredibly unbecoming to just make up opinions that you have no way of backing up because you 'don't know enough'?

Wouldn't a person who was intellectually honest with themselves make an opinion based on more than just a knee-jerk reaction that you then admit you have no knowledge of? Your post suggests you made up an opinon and then - if breakfast had been finished - would have just searched to back up this argument rather than actually just do some reading and reach an opinion, which may well be a good option when you seem to want other people to do said research for you on Reddit.

Kyzer

Banned
“If you disagree with the politically correct thought police on this new definition of gender, you’re a bigot, you’re the worst of evil,” McCrory said. “It’s almost as if I broke a law.”

SO CLOSE to being self aware

zethren

Banned
I am one to normally have empathy for people.

But not this guy, and people like him. You are reaping what you sow, and hopefully your piece of shit ideology and world view dies off sooner than later. Treat others like shit, and so will be done to you.

Got

Banned

A. Language

oh fuck!

whoopsie daisy

I guess we cucked you huh?

Keikaku

On topic: Good. McCrory deserves to be remembered and reviled for his bigoted decisions.

As for ebevan...I like how you're literally saying that you misspoke, should have had breakfast, are just trying to understand more and we're totally misinterpreting you. Let's take a look at what you've posted on Reddit and see how that stacks up, shall we?

On JonTron being racist

On "liberals" and how there's no hope for them

On a reporter asking questions

On NeoGAF being "cucks" that you want to maybe "brigade" over job growth
iAJlaMU.png

You're being called a bigot because you're acting bigoted. You can try to act like you're some offended and wronged little angel but it's pretty clear that what you actually are is a bigot who isn't interested in any sort of actual conversation. So, yeah, you will get called on it.

On topic: Good. McCrory deserves to be remembered and reviled for his bigoted decisions.

As for ebevan...I like how you're literally saying that you misspoke, should have had breakfast, are just trying to understand more and we're totally misinterpreting you. Let's take a look at what you've posted on Reddit and see how that stacks up, shall we?

On JonTron being racist

On "liberals" and how there's no hope for them

On a reporter asking questions

On NeoGAF being "cucks" that you want to maybe "brigade" over job growth
iAJlaMU.png

You're being called a bigot because you're acting bigoted. You can try to act like you're some offended and wronged little angel but it's pretty clear that what you actually are is a bigot who isn't interested in any sort of actual conversation. So, yeah, you will get called on it.

Well god damn. Ebev91, get your sorry, ignorant, bigoted, racist, soggy ass corn flakes eating hide outta here. You pathetic piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom