• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transphobic NC Former Governor Pat McCrory can't find a job because he's a bigot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollycat

Oh you have an alt too?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=226565

GMQJ
Sheiiit

RinsFury

Caught me red-handed. Try discussing politics from a conservative view on r/politics and see what happens. I was banned from r/politics because I supported Marco Rubio.

I'm telling the truth when I said I didn't have a candidate for me and didn't vote. You're already witch-hunting so go ahead and look for the proof on my post history there.

You fucked up. Should probably use a different username when posting on white supremacist websites.

Wilsongt

Ignoring the giant L for a second

What in the fuck does that even mean?

A lot of those people think they are using logic to support their world view, when they are in fact the ones using incredibly skewed emotional and confirmation bias.

Try not to over think theDonald. It'll just make your brain hurt.

Kthulhu

Kinda backs my point though. This place shits on anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Perhaps if you used well reasoned arguments backed up with sources, then we'd take you seriously.

Instead you run to r/theDonald, a know haven for the alt right and bigots in general, to help you justify your worldview. Doesn't exactly paint the picture of someone who cares about facts.

krazen

Kinda backs my point though. This place shits on anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Everyone engaged with you fairly with their own personal opinion; you're the one who went and tried to crowdsource answers to 'win' what I guess in your mind was a 'lolz,trollz!' moment, but for the rest of us was a regular discussion on state vs federal vs civil rights.

You aren't posting in good faith at all, and it's kind of sad really. Id actually feel better about this if these were your genuine views/opinions/counter-arguments. You're just here to troll

Whompa02

You realize The Donald is a huge safe space for misinformed idiots right? Why should anyone agree with blatant transphobic ignorance?

Caught me red-handed. Try discussing politics from a conservative view on r/politics and see what happens. I was banned from r/politics because I supported Marco Rubio.

I'm telling the truth when I said I didn't have a candidate for me and didn't vote. You're already witch-hunting so go ahead and look for the proof on my post history there.

I'd love to see the actual post you made that got you banned. I'm sure there's more to it than just, "I supported someone." Link the comment. Politics isn't nearly as bad as the places you run back to for moral support.

ebev91

Banned
Really? You aren't going to call NeoGAF NeoFAG, right? The paradigm of argument tactics that you and your ilk are?

Since ya'll are already looking at my post history then you can see on there that I've always called it NeoGAF.

Ya'll do know I like the gaming section, right? I try to only stick to there but I like to come here to get a few laughs.

Aselith

Since ya'll are already looking at my post history then you can see on there that I've always called it NeoGAF.

Ya'll do know I like the gaming section, right? I try to only stick to there but I like to come here to get a few laughs.

Well, you definitely got one today

Not necessarily talking about the burner account dude, but I find it hilarious that these guys scream echochamber and safespace, then immediately retreat back to the_donald when they have to defend their positions.

Hollycat

Yeah, its real surprising the intersex girl has a problem with you shitting on trans people *rolls eyes*

Edit: whatever, climbing back from the derail, I am kinda surprised this guy isnt being protected or given some cushy job. I mean, they were willing to try and blatantly cut the new governor's power but they won't take care of their own guy?

Beth Cyra

Not a laughing matter when you come into the Non-Gaming side and you post about things that literally keep people like me awake and terrified at night.

Or worse yet advocate for States to have the right to send people like me into literal death traps at worst and awkward and uncomfortable at best.

Of course, the majority with sense are going to say you have shit opinion, sir/lady.

Who's doing all this social interaction in public restrooms? I'm in there to do my thing, wash my hands and leave. i'm not interested in what the other users of said bathroom are doing.

imBask

Banned
Who's doing all this social interaction in public restrooms? I'm in there to do my thing, wash my hands and leave. i'm not interested in what the other users of said bathroom are doing.

have you never visited a public bathroom? I swear some people think it's an IRL chatroom

i've seen people facetime in the bathroom

The maddening thing is he's learned nothing. There's zero self-reflection here, and he firmly believes he's a victim of actions other than his own. Like, if what he was doing was not bigoted, what does that word even mean then?

krazen

That's just a stupid meme lol. Still didn't vote though.

Doesn't give you a pass if you spend your day stumping those viewpoints in unrelated websites tho. "I don't vote for bigotry, but I like to campaign for it in between games of Overwatch, lol

There's nothing funny about advocating for removing the rights of trans people.

"Lol, I don't care about the T&C, lol I'm just trolling, lol I'm just gonna lol to hide the fact that I can't argue. Lol you guys got trolled. lol"

Negator

Must be a special kind of person to argue for taking peoples rights away for the 'lulz' like its some kind of fucking joke.

“North Carolina has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars in economic activity and thousands of jobs as a direct result of House Bill 2, but I guess we can start adding Gov. McCrory’s career to the total as well,” a spokesman said in a statement.

This is the verbal ass-whippin' we need modern Democrats to give the Republicans every single time the Republicans try to pass awful legislation.

Well I'll go in on the racist one.
One side:
'Hey guys I'm just trying to discuss conservative issues and you're all being mean to me because you're all liberal and mean and probably think I don't like gays or black people too'

Other side
'Finally! A black person who asks good questions'.

It's amazing how often these people try and keep up the facade of 'I'm just a conservative' when they're actually just horrible people. Some of those responses to him are staggeringly stupid 'using feelings and not emotion' and then 'maybe they should go to the bathroom and quit worrying about which door they should use' when they're the ones obsessing over transsexual people using toilets. Like, fucking Hell.

I do like how he needed help though, at least he admits when he has nothing to back up his stupid shit.

"Lol, I don't care about the T&C, lol I'm just trolling, lol I'm just gonna lol to hide the fact that I can't argue. Lol you guys got trolled. lol"

That's pretty much the MO of all Trump supporters, especially from the_donald. They don't give a shit, they don't have any empathy. They are mostly straight, white, and young males, so whatever the Trump administration does, they will be sheltered from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom