• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transphobic NC Former Governor Pat McCrory can't find a job because he's a bigot

Status
Not open for further replies.
On NeoGAF being "cucks" that you want to maybe "brigade" over job growth
iAJlaMU.png

You're being called a bigot because you're acting bigoted. You can try to act like you're some offended and wronged little angel but it's pretty clear that what you actually are is a bigot who isn't interested in any sort of actual conversation. So, yeah, you will get called on it.

Why does his post have a negative score?

RinsFury

I'll own up to it that it was a mistake for me coming here to discuss something that I'm not too familiar with. That's the least I can do. Lesson learned there.

I didn't come prepared at all. I was eating breakfast shortly after waking up and decided to post on a whim.

BULLSHIT

What a piece of shit. Do something useful with your time like educating yourself like you clearly need to, instead of calling for internet "brigades."

Keikaku

Why does his post have a negative score?
You can downvote posts to show that you disagree with them and that can result in negative scores. This apparently can be set to make it so you can't generate a link to them which is why I had to take a picture of it. If you want to see that post, just go to his posting history on Reddit and it's near the bottom of the 2nd page.

I only went 2 pages in on this idiot too because his casual intolerance and hate is honestly sickening.

I'll own up to it that it was a mistake for me coming here to discuss something that I'm not too familiar with. That's the least I can do. Lesson learned there.

I didn't come prepared at all. I was eating breakfast shortly after waking up and decided to post on a whim.

Seems to be a recurring theme among trump supporters that they don't know wtf they are talking about--except throwing the word Cucks and SJWs around as if it means anything

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Seems to be a recurring theme among trump supporters that they don't know wtf they are talking about--except throwing the word Cucks and SJWs around as if it means anything

Only CUCKS decide to not weigh in on a topic they know nothing about.

Got

Banned
Based on his sad little life, his health insurance is going to implode if they repeal the ACA. LOL, you fucked yourself you little bigot.

You can downvote posts to show that you disagree with them and that can result in negative scores. This apparently can be set to make it so you can't generate a link to them which is why I had to take a picture of it. If you want to see that post, just go to his posting history on Reddit and it's near the bottom of the 2nd page.

I only went 2 pages in on this idiot too because his casual intolerance and hate is honestly sickening.

Yeah I know about how voting works, but why would the_donald downvote that post?

On topic: Good. McCrory deserves to be remembered and reviled for his bigoted decisions.

As for ebevan...I like how you're literally saying that you misspoke, should have had breakfast, are just trying to understand more and we're totally misinterpreting you. Let's take a look at what you've posted on Reddit and see how that stacks up, shall we?

On JonTron being racist

On "liberals" and how there's no hope for them

On a reporter asking questions

On NeoGAF being "cucks" that you want to maybe "brigade" over job growth
iAJlaMU.png

You're being called a bigot because you're acting bigoted. You can try to act like you're some offended and wronged little angel but it's pretty clear that what you actually are is a bigot who isn't interested in any sort of actual conversation. So, yeah, you will get called on it.

How dare you call him a bigot by quoting his exact words!!

CHC

I do kind of hope the mods let this cuck keep his burner account for a couple more hours, this is too entertaining.

ebev91

Banned
Do you not think its incredibly unbecoming to just make up opinions that you have no way of backing up because you 'don't know enough'?

Wouldn't a person who was intellectually honest with themselves make an opinion based on more than just a knee-jerk reaction that you then admit you have no knowledge of? Your post suggests you made up an opinon and then - if breakfast had been finished - would have just searched to back up this argument rather than actually just do some reading and reach an opinion, which may well be a good option when you seem to want other people to do said research for you on Reddit.

As I said, I came horribly prepared, not at all in fact. The topic of the thread is not something that I have much knowledge in so I just decided to come in here and start something without even thinking of the consequences. Other political issues can be a different story. I actually agree with a few of the threads posted here, and tend to stay out of them, simply because there's not much to add to the topics other than agreeing with them. Many of the talking points in those threads were already brought up.

Such as some of the threads about the new healthcare act. It's a shitty replacement for Obamacare, and I'm one of those people that actually got screwed over by Obamacare, my premium quadrupled, so I had to switch to someone else under Obamacare, yet I'm still keeping it because as of right now it's my only (best) option. Sessions lying under oath about meeting with the Russian ambassador? That was bad, and he should have at least been more clear about his response to the question about meeting with the Russians. Trump not accepting wiretap investigation results? If it comes out that he was not wiretapped, he needs to accept it and move on. His rant on Twitter about the wiretapping accusations made him look like a fool because he posted it before putting out any evidence that it happened.

Keikaku

Yeah I know about how voting works, but why would the_donald downvote that post?
The dude isn't a very popular poster over there either so, presumably, calls like this just don't get much traction. Also, the sub as a whole might not be down with brigading and this dude could just be even more of a fringe loony. Not 100% sure, honestly.

Having a good breakfast watching Pat McCrory and ebev91 make the same mistake of inciting culture war over a topic in which they obviously haven't done any independent research.

You're using your feelings instead of your emotions, ebev91. How do you have all this hate and divisiveness over something you've never educated yourself on? Someone's in your ear, man.

Sai-kun

Banned
"guys i am NOT a bad person i just refuse to educate myself and also hold myself accountable for the garbage that i spew form my mouth at all hours of the day and night"

what a nice breakfast i'm having

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Having a good breakfast watching Pat McCrory and ebev91 make the same mistake of inciting culture war over a topic in which they obviously haven't done any independent research.

You're using your feelings instead of your emotions, ebev91. How do you have all this hate and divisiveness over something you've never educated yourself on? Someone's in your ear, man.

The far right is usually overly emotional actually. At least where I live, whenever they can't back up their claims with actual fact (y'know, the majority of the time) they say it doesn't matter because it's how they feel things are

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
As I said, I came horribly prepared, not at all in fact. The topic of the thread is not something that I have much knowledge in so I just decided to come in here and start something without even thinking of the consequences. Other political issues can be a different story. I actually agree with a few of the threads posted here, and tend to stay out of them, simply because there's not much to add to the topics other than agreeing with them. Many of the talking points in those threads were already brought up.

I'd be willing to bet you'd look like just as much of a fucking dumbass in any other political thread you tried to post in.

Such as some of the threads about the new healthcare act. It's a shitty replacement for Obamacare, and I'm one of those people that actually got screwed over by Obamacare, my premium quadrupled, so I had to switch to someone else under Obamacare, yet I'm still keeping it because as of right now it's my only (best) option. Sessions lying under oath about meeting with the Russian ambassador? That was bad, and he should have at least been more clear about his response to the question about meeting with the Russians. Trump not accepting wiretap investigation results? If it comes out that he was not wiretapped, he needs to accept it and move on. His rant on Twitter about the wiretapping accusations made him look like a fool because he posted it before putting out any evidence that it happened.

Bruh, stop trying to save your own damn hide because you already fucked up. Get your sorry ass outta here.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I like that "I should have been better prepared" is a thing now after spouting bigoted bullshit.

Veezy

que?

Dude, do you understand how insurance premiums work? Like, at all? Or do you spend time going stall to stall asking to see what's between somebody's legs?

Bruh, stop trying to save your own damn hide because you already fucked up. Get your sorry ass outta here.

Got to love when Trumpsters try and make themselves look logical while having a completely different personality elsewhere. You would think at some point something would click in these people.

ANd you know damn well if someone hadn't found their donald account he/she would still be arguing

TBF brigading neogaf sounds like a dumb idea considering you have to use a paid email address and wait months to get your account approved. Maybe that's why?

Most people, especially the old crowd that used to brigade and slander people on GAF via Reddit's old NeoGAF hate subreddit, took it as a challenge. Chances are that's what this kid is doing.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
What the hell is going on, I came to this thread for insider information on video games like Shinobi.

Veezy

que?
Got to love when Trumpsters try and make themselves look logical while having a completely different personality elsewhere. You would think at some point something would click in these people.

ANd you know damn well if someone hadn't found their donald account he/she would still be arguing

Well, ya know, the economic anxiety and all that. Just crawls up deep and makes them hate all those not straight white christian/atheist/enlightened males. It's really a shame.

Thinking about it, I'm really sorry. I'm probably being mean. So much for the tolerant left.

zethren

Banned
You guys post sources from these links all the time so surely you wouldn't mind if I posted these, since you wanted statistics:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/transgender-bathroom-rights_n_5492286.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-and-its-good-news-for-transgender-advocates/

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...oll-majority-oppose-bathroom-transgender-laws

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-poll-transgender-kids-and-school-bathrooms/

Remember, I said around half, not over half, or less than half, agreed with me on the bathroom law.

So all this proves is that around half of the people in this country are fucking stupid. Which I suppose is not surprising, at this point.

The man is a bigot. He should feel like one when thrust back into the real world, from his fantasy world of "power" he was in before.

Amir0x

Banned
single out virtually any Trump supporter on GAF, and you'll find they have an alternate personality on their twitter or another forum where they are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic monsters.

huh, wonder why it's so common? It's almost like voting for trump means you're ra.. nah.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I only wanted to post something like "Aww, I'm so sad" but man, this thread turned into something special very quick

Saganator

It's quite interesting really. If you have to hide your true self by trying to act reasonable then maybe something is wrong. It reminds me of those trolls who hung around the He Will Not Divide Us stream. They'd act nice and normal when out numbered, but as soon as no one is looking they spew their vile bullshit.

single out virtually any Trump supporter on GAF, and you'll find they have an alternate personality on their twitter or another forum where they are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic monsters.

huh, wonder why it's so common? It's almost like voting for trump means you're ra.. nah.

feels great to have you back spitting out truths, Amir0x

ebev91

Banned

It's probably my heavily religious upbringing. I went to church every Sunday for the longest time, but I've been working on nearly every Sunday for the past few years so I've distanced myself from a lot of the views that your typical Christian would believe in. Taking science classes in college made me think "Huh, they're actually offering more proof her than the science classes did when I was a kid.". We discussed the Voyage of the Beagle and Darwin's finches in a history class a couple semesters ago in college. Thought it was really interesting how the beaks of the birds would change over time.

Chumly

isn't the_donald kinda notorious for banning literally anyone who isn't insufficiently cucking themselves for the god-emperor
Seriously. Complains about how big bad neogaf doesn't support other opinions and he posts on the fucking the_donald? I mean are you fucking kidding me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom