• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: ‘Look at My African-American Over Here’

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
There's so many layers to this.

Have we confirmed it's even the same guy? If it is, he committed an act of violence against a protester. He's anything but "behaved".

THERE'S SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS
There's no way it's the same guy. It's just the first/only black man he saw in the audience.

There's so many layers to this.

Have we confirmed it's even the same guy? If it is, he committed an act of violence against a protester. He's anything but "behaved".

THERE'S SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS

I don't think he's saying that it's the same guy.

Also, he said the protester was a KKK member.

giga

ordKx3s.png

✔️

Ophelion

I really hope the Trump stink stays on the GOP until the end of time.

Any time one of them tries that "The Party of Lincoln" shit they always trot out as a deflection as to their vile stance on civil rights, Democrats will just be like, "I think you mean The Party of Trump".

And THIS is the guy some people want as our US leader???

I cannot even imagine the amount of insults and faux pas he will do while speaking to foreign dignitaries and countries. He may inadvertently start wars because of some backhanded insult to a crowd. What a buffoon.

Even if he loses I can't feel good, because the fact that someone like him was able to even make it this far says something horrible about our nation.

RPGCrazied

Any time one of them tries that "The Party of Lincoln" shit they always trot out as a deflection as to their vile stance on civil rights, Democrats will just be like, "I think you mean The Party of Trump".

Rubio said that every chance he could. Now look at him, bowing to Trump.

At the very least we have to agree Trump is a masterful con man.

RPGCrazied

He's going to make the GOP lose whatever remaining hipsanic support and other minority support they have for decades.

Yep. And since they have poor numbers with African Americans, this will make it so we will never have another republican president for decades.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
At first, I thought this did not deserve a thread or a news story as aside from being atrociously phrased, it's not exactly front page news.

Then I noticed that his version of events is a lie.

So here we are.

The only reason I bring this up, is the NYTimes has a point, if we cover every single one of his Trump's bullshit utterings, it's likely to become "Boy Cries Wolf" syndrome.
But, the awkward phrasing and outright lies about the event he is referencing...

ryseing

It's like he's playing a game of chicken about how close he can come to using the N-word. He's doing the same thing those YT "pranksters" do.

"I didn't say the N-word bro! I just said something extremely close!"

Would Hillary (or Bernie if Hildawg ends up in Gitmo) even need to pivot to the center at this point? This dude has pulled everything so far into extreme craziness that even Bernie feels centrist at this point :/

3N16MA

Banned
The Hispanics love him. The African-American adore him. The Muslims respect him. Women love to cook for him.

Trump 2016

Man the comments there are amazing.

You polled 1400+ people over a period of 5 days and a holiday weekend (one celebrated by most patriotic Americans).....I find it VERY hard to believe that this type of polling is indicative of a "Nationwide double-digit lead." I personally am a female who has never been polled and fully support ANY candidate but Hillary Clinton.

And American's support this clown? COME ON PEOPLE....

there are a lot of morons in this country.

Ive never been this scared of a presidential election before
i still feel that Hillary would defeat Trump in a general election.. BUT it would take a bunch of things to occur

- democrats and people in general actually go out and vote instead of sitting on their asses
- the democratic party was more united
- bernie would just drop out like a sane person and help hillary secure this shit.

TaterTots

Banned
I just watched a interesting video about how people assume Trump will Gaffe himself out of this election. He is a legit threat. So scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom