• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: I can be more presidential than any president, except Abraham Lincoln

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Why the hell does he think he has to be the best at everything? God, this is irritating.

linkboy

Why the hell does he think he has to be the best at everything? God, this is irritating.

Because he's a narcissistic trust fund baby who's been told his entire life that he's the best, which is why he flies off the handle and has a bitch fit anytime anyone stands up to him and tells him no.

Bakercat

Goddamn, this dude sounds like DarkSydePhil on YouTube, just replace gaming with presidential and there is no difference between them.

Didn't someone, just yesterday I think, in some thread, on here actually said that as a joke. "More Presidential than anyone except Lincoln."?

steveovig

I'm still trying to figure out whether he believes the things that he says or he is just saying things to keep his base going. He hasn't done anything besides elect a new SC justice, which was a gimme, and help the stock market and maybe bringing back a few amazing dirty coal jobs.

I truly hate this man. So much.

I do too, I hate him so much. I'm starting to really tire of his bullshit. I've been arguing today on Twitter with a gay guy who supports Trump & his decision to ban trans people from the military, and there's all these fucking deplorables liking his tweets and arguing in his favour and it's just got me emotionally drained. I just need a few days away from this shit I think.

Trace

Banned
tenor.gif

America was a mistake.

It gets worse...

"Now here's what I do. I'd ask whether or not you someday think I will be on Mount Rushmore."

”But here's the problem, if I did it joking, totally joking, having fun, the fake news media will say ‘he believes he should be on Mount Rushmore.' So I won't say it. Okay? I won't say it."

He said it.

DFowOLQWsAEZEZv-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq5oI2RUtWbBHSsDfhI3EIqb9KQKfsEOsiYSQOkfS-ypE.jpg

kess

George Washington said:
All obstructions to the execution of the Laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation, the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels, and modified by mutual interests.

However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people, and to usurp for themselves the reins of government; destroying afterwards the very engines, which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

Odd statement. Trump's base are not the type of folks who view Lincoln favorably.

Republicans LOVE to point out the Lincoln was a Republican. They constantly refer to the GOP as the "party of Lincoln". It's their "we're not racist" business card.

Trump's meme/troll faction might not feel that way, but his base isn't just them. The majority of the GOP is still behind him.

chekhonte

Trump will be primaried by his own party if he makes it to the end of his first term.

There's no way that a republican candidate wins a primary against Trump unless his base turns against him which I honestly can't imagine happening at this point unless the economy tanks.

The Democratic party is still trying to skate by on a 'not trump' message which will never work. Not Trump is not a message that attracts other voters especially since we have no coherent message outside of that.

adj_noun

Republicans LOVE to point out the Lincoln was a Republican. They constantly refer to the GOP as the "party of Lincoln". It's their "we're not racist" business card.

Not to mention crowing about how "The Democrats were the party of the KKK" without mentioning how the parties switched platforms in the interim.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Imagine if Trump actually turned out to not have any inherent personality disorders like psycho/sociopathy or narcissism or degenerative mental conditions like early stage dementia/Alzheimer's. Like if this was just who he was.

MarionCB

Whenever Lincoln was mad at his officials, he would write a letter with all his criticisms and then make a notation on it that it wasn't sent and then just put it into his archives. It was his way of not speaking out of anger and being measured.

Trump was yet again incoherently harassing his Attorney-General on Twitter today. And then he announced via Twitter that transgender people weren't to be considered human from now on.

I would not trust fuckboy Trump to clean sewers let alone hold any office of responsibility. Him being remotely Presidential makes me laugh.

Zubz

Banned
The dude makes fucking Skeletor look like a thoughtful and compassionate leader.

Skeletor promoted literacy & valued knowledge over his economy. This orange baboon openly thanks his base for being idiots because we wouldn't be living this nightmare if they were educated.

When it comes to Trump vs. ANYONE in nuance, the other side wins. Even 2-Dimensional 80's cartoon villains.

We should get a historian to list off the accomplishments the other presidents have done in that time span and send it to him. I'm sure even Jackson did something, anything, that could make him better than Trump.

O_Atoll

Trump is a professional lier/bullshitter. He admit it himself. Hes been doing this for a long time and its his bread and butter. Hes actually proud of his lying ways because hes been so successful at it. Thats what he meant when he said he was a master negotiator. His nego tactic is lying, deceptions, and more lies.

Top Bottom