• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump might not use the phrase 'radical Islamic terror' in Saudi address (Politico)

Piecake

President Donald Trump may refrain from using the phrase “radical Islamic terrorism” in a speech to Middle Eastern leaders in Saudi Arabia on Sunday, White House National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster suggested.

McMaster added, “Whatever we call it, we recognize that these are not religious people and in fact, these enemies of all civilization."

“What they want to do is to cloak their criminal behavior under some false idea of a religious war.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/20/trump-radical-islamic-terrorism-hr-mcmaster-238640

But I thought those were the magic words that would end terrorism forever...

Kart94

Banned
I Wonder if Trump thinks radical is how it's used for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and those 80s movies and shows.

Mechazawa

That's right GAF member reading my post, you guessed it without even having to look:

41OsLb2.png

RPGCrazied

Good luck. He always blames Obama for not using the line, like its a cure all to terrorism. He will use it.

He is that stupid.

It blew my mind that Toby Keith, of all people, is performing with a Saudi musician as part of this PR effort.

So Muslims are all murdering terrorists, until we want to sell arms to a country that happens to have a lot of oil, opposes Iran, and promotes Islamic fundamentalism and state-sponsored terrorism?

This hurts my head.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm now in favorite of a travel ban on Americans recently traveling to Middle Eastern countries.

#extremevetting

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Miller: Hehehehehe. Time to really incite some carnage.
McMaster: NO!
Miller: *hisses* *scurries back into Steven Bannon's demon skin*
McMaster: Racist little bitch.

Top Bottom