• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's Saudi speech to urge unity against radical Islam

Trump is at the GCC summit right now, I believe

Edit: Yup
DAVrBuqXgAA_CTW.jpg

Look who needs a little pillow for his back!

To me these kind of speeches from Trump are the worst because they are so disingenuous. As an adult you don't get praise for a speech that is delivered competently. As a political leader you have to be believe what you are saying. He clearly doesn't.

It makes Trump the quintessential politician. The only problem is that this is the relatively easy part. The hard part is the facing the consequences for singling out Iran as well as the reality that a lot the folks in the room are supporting extremists and are two-faced about their agenda.

Forearms

I tried to watch the 35 minute video of his speech, but couldn't make it past about 8 minutes or so. Half the room was falling asleep by then, and I was about to do the same.

Maybe I'll try to find a transcript... maybe.

Amalthea

Banned
I love how casual Trump looks in such a super-villain looking scene while even the King kinda looks like "What are we even doing here"?

Apparently a lot of his far right followers are not happy at all with this speech and visit. Don't have any links handy, but I've seen some people posting about it on Facebook. Apparently someone alt-righter said he's officially​ President Cuck lol

Top Bottom