• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Fire Red Randomizer: Return to the Land of Ghost Lorelei

Well, it's still a ninja, and Meow Zedong is gone

It's still zexinja

EDIT: Rock cave at least letting us spread experience. Sandslash is now level 30 and bone club replaced scratch on the first moveslot

Wooper, Nincada, and Squirtle are now level 15-19, and Wooper has bone club and huge power and an awesome typing

Yeah Wooper has great potential. We should keep Wooper and Flameflash and drop the rest if we get a chance.

Ooh we got a Swablu where Eevee would normally be. A dragon type should be useful for our team.

Altaria would be amazing because it covers the grass weakness alongside nerfed hyperbug, and because it does so even more if we one day went to the PC with the intent of only keeping Flameslash and Wooper, the pokemon with potential

kyo2004

Ahhh... That Underground Base sound... We'll be here for a long long loooooonggggggg time....

PD: why we not get the Rainbow Bagde first?...

There's now a book for TPP...
About 101 pages

Twirl towards freedom

gaTn535.jpg

Q1kcxCK.png

i5qaOdf.jpg

ts25HYb.png

Does it one any grass moves? Can it even learn any?

No, it's moveset is

-Growth
-Return
-Bubblebeam
-Quick Attack

thankfully,
or not so if Wooper ever evolves (Pure Power)/what happened to Masquerin
abilities change when a pokemon evolves this run.

Yes, its possible to get grass moves, but the odds are slanted towards flying and normal type moves

ARTWORK:

8QvI6Jg.png

Teh urn
tppe_by_stevobread-d7erls4.png

theteam2_zps21dff07a.jpg

tppfr_rocket_chill_out_by_mesamus-d7es6dy.png

Lore is really confusing at times, at least when it comes to A's origins. There is the time travel theory, acid trip, and Emerald A's grandmother (or the other way around, not sure). And then some dont accept any of those

I was going to say the steamer is in bed given the east of the country is about 11pm now.

Apparently the TTS has some sort of memory leak which did crash Chrome several hours ago (I think this turned into ghost mode where it just the game, all the Pokemon stats and text feed were invisible) so maybe this time it took the whole machine down.

Guys its all your fault for wanting to watermelon Misty with your potato.

Edit: The whole start+A thing is designed to try and get through the maze by adding lag

So what's going on with the potatoes?

I think it's because they want the robotic voices to repeat it because it sounds funny.

Edit: Thanks to trolls (or people who are way too stupid to realize that B+direction combos constantly screw us over), I don't think there's any way we're doing this under anarchy now. It's a shame because when most people were trying, we got within one tile of the exit once and within two tiles four times.

Top Bottom