• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Luke beat Bisping he helped him up and told him he had a lot of respect for him. When Bisping beat Luke he laughed in his face as Luke was waking up.

Rockhold is a total douche, but y'all Bisping has been a giant douche for a decade now. Hendo wanted to destroy him SO BAD cause of how Bisping acted on TUF.

It's a giant douche vs. fuckhead cocky mfer. Two giant egos, this is bound to happen.
Yeah, neither are worldclass human beings but something about Rockhold puts me off.
Maybe because he's full of himself AND boring.
I can get a few laughs from hearing Bisping's rants like he's a cartoon character or some shit though I've never been a fan of his.

Chesskid1

Banned
when bisping's kids came out i pondered for a bit about what it would be like to be his kid

must be pretty awesome to see him become world champion after seeing him train your entire life

I don't think anyone will really care unless some busybodies make a campaign out of it.

Its the kind of thing where I find the insults disgusting but again this if the fight game and its not like other sports. You will see some absolutely crazy shit said. Sonnen used to talk about how he was gonna slap Anderson's wife on the ass and have her cook steak dinner for him after he beat Silva.

That is grade A crazy fucking disrespectful.

It really just depends on how widespread this goes. But it could bite him in the ass at Fox. He should have never said it and its very disrespectful.

Heel

I don't think anyone will really care unless some busybodies make a campaign out of it.

Let me fantasy book this one, dream.

We want Luke to just start dry snitching, RT'ing the video on Twitter and tagging @FoxSports and @TMZ, adding "is this acceptable behavior coming from a UFC champion...?", getting Bisping fired from his analyst position.

That's how you book a blood feud.

zewone

It cost Nate $20,000.

DrzGckp.jpg

Its the kind of thing where I find the insults disgusting but again this if the fight game and its not like other sports. You will see some absolutely crazy shit said. Sonnen used to talk about how he was gonna slap Anderson's wife on the ass and have him cook steak dinner for him after he beat Silva.

That is grade A crazy fucking disrespectful.

It really just depends on how widespread this goes. But it could bite him in the ass at Fox.

I remember the trash talk before McGregor vs Aldo, where Gregor said he would ride a horse into Aldo's favela iirc and kill them all.

Here:

"I own Rio de Janeiro. I'm sitting up here with my feet on the desk. What's anyone up there going to do about it? Not one of yous are going to do anything about it. My name, the McGregor name, my family's motto ... means royal is in my blood. That goes way back. So for [Aldo] to say he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But we are in a new time. So I'll whoop his ass in July."

the bad part for Bisping is the position he holds with Fox Sports. That's where they could really fuck him. The UFC probably doesn't care and will just fine him a few thousand dollars.

Yeah the fight game is a crazy place. Its no holds barred in a lot of ways. That said I don't ever condone the use of faggot and cocksucker like that in a derogatory insult. That was frankly lame as shit of Bisping to do.

Makes sense, he just smoked him.
BA DUMB TISH

I almost made this joke.

See, that's a wonderful promo.

And he backed it up on the octagon, which made it even worse for Aldo.

Yeah the fight game is a crazy place. Its no holds barred in a lot of ways. That said I don't ever condone the use of faggot and cocksucker like that in a derogatory insult. That was frankly lame as shit of Bisping to do.

I agree, Bisping fucked it up. He'll probably say he was drunk or some shit like that, but that is just bullshit.

Jerm411

What a bizarre, batshit insane night and that Bisping/Rockhold ending is just the cherry on top....Jesus Christ...

Also glad that the idiotic "All belts will be USA." rhetoric is silenced.

Seriously fuck that, support fighters based on their individual merits, not their nationality.

What a bizarre, batshit insane night and that Bisping/Rockhold ending is just the cherry on top....Jesus Christ...

It really was an insane night.

The card itself was amazing.
Then you have the Ariel / MMAFighting drama
Then Bisping pulling off the upset of the year and becoming champ
Then everyone loving the Bisping Cinderella story
Then insane levels of salt and bitterness from Luke Rockhold post fight
Then Bisping throwing out hate speech at the presser

crazy ass night in the world of MMA

Levito

Banned
It really was an insane night.

The card itself was amazing.
Then you have the Ariel / MMAFighting drama
Then Bisping pulling off the upset of the year and becoming champ
Then everyone loving the Bisping Cinderella story
Then insane levels of salt and bitterness from Luke Rockhold post fight
Then Bisping throwing out hate speech at the presser

crazy ass night in the world of MMA

Don't forget the announcement that Brock Lesnar is returning.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
My cousin who knows a guy who's friends with a dude that works at the airport just told me he saw Bisping ko Luke at the baggage check line.

3 - 1

Brinbe

Missed the entire event because of work but that is absolutely fucking scummy that the Zuffa would handle the Ariel situation like that. Dude was just doing his job and reporting news. What a fucking disgrace of a company. I don't think even the WWE is that fucking carny. Really sours my enjoyment of the product knowing that's how they treat well-respected journalists and longstanding members of the community.

Fitts

All this drama after I went to bed...

So Ariel got banned from what now? UFC events? Is it because he broke the Lesnar story?

I'd be surprised if Bisping wasn't fired from his analyst role and fined by the UFC for his comments.

ApharmdX

Banned
What the fuck, can't believe Bisping won. I just finished the event and wow, Rockhold got punished for his straight-up stance and lack of head movement.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
It's sad that they did that to Helwani but this is Dana and when you have a petulant child run your professional sports organization, this is the type of shit you get. I remember another website a couple years ago tried to tell everyone how Dana ran the press and would cut off anyone that even asked a question he didn't like.

You just wish someone like ESPN would call and say they won't mention the card unless Ariel is let back in. Smh.

And then, if Bisping gets in hot water for his comments in which he apologized immediately after, I'll be mad. Fine him but there doesn't need to be some social backlash every time someone says something stupid in the heat of the moment.

It's sad that they did that to Helwani but this is Dana and when you have a petulant child run your professional sports organization, this is the type of shit you get. I remember another website a couple years ago tried to tell everyone how Dana ran the press and would cut off anyone that even asked a question he didn't like.

You just wish someone like ESPN would call and say they won't mention the card unless Ariel is let back in. Smh.

And then, if Bisping gets in hot water for his comments in which he apologized immediately after, I'll be mad. Fine him but there doesn't need to be some social backlash every time someone says something stupid in the heat of the moment.

Agreed on all points. Especially the last part. People make mistakes. I actually vehement dislike Bisping but appreciate what he did last night and understand he got caught up for a moment. Fire the guy for it? Pfft, get out of here with that stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom