• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 direct feed screens

eznark said:
Wow, pretty excellent.

Best part of em? No zombies in those shots. I dig it.

I think we can all safely assume supernatural will be present in the sequel. the first teaser trailer already show us the mystical dagger, I'm damn sure there will be monster in there somewhere.

if that's not to your liking, bail out now!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
the first is top 3 this generation. I expect similar from this. I'm hyped as fuck for this.

$h@d0w

WTF THE SHIRT IS FULLY TUCKED IN

EDIT - WTF THE SHIRT IS FULLY TUCKED IN AT THE FRONT BUT HALF TUCKED AT THE BACK

textures and geometry look phenomenal

how about some shots with HUD and no supersampling?

smh too much to ask for this gen i guess

Lince

Banned
Uncharted was so awesome I'd buy Uncharted 2 even the pics above were 3D pong, but they are awesome. PS3 Gods am ND.

eznark

Banned
Callibretto said:
I think we can all safely assume supernatural will be present in the sequel. the first teaser trailer already show us the mystical dagger, I'm damn sure there will be monster in there somewhere.

if that's not to your liking, bail out now!

Nah, I'll just really enjoy the first 3/4 again.

jett

D-Member
$h@d0w said:
WTF THE SHIRT IS FULLY TUCKED IN

capture7kb9.jpg

wat

andycapps

jett said:
Best graphics ever.

I think I said this earlier this month regarding Killzone 2...but seriously.

I disagree there, I think Killzone 2 still has that nod. But man, is it close.. :D These screens are freaking INCREDIBLE. The texture work is ridiculous on these. Absolutely ridiculous. And I don't really see that many repeated textures. Doesn't look like they're smeared in vaseline either. That's not a dig at the first one, but at other games I won't mention.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Seriously my first reaction was

HOLY SHIT.

And looks like he switched from a white shirt to a black one. :lol

Hi res in engine renders no doubt... even so, looks beautiful, and i'm sure that aside from less than perfect AA, the final version will look at least this good.

Naughty Dog know their shit.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
jett said:
Best graphics ever.

I think I said this earlier this month regarding Killzone 2...but seriously.
*cough*crysis already looks better than any console game that will be released this generation*cough*

Huhn? What was that?

The game does look fantastic though. Loved the first one.

Vyer

Blimblim said:
PR bullshots, but no doubt the game will look awesome.

Yup. I'll never understand how people get so hyped up about them.

Still, though, it will create some buzz and that's good. Uncharted is one series I would like to see do well.

jiggle

the site De-mon posted is getting HAMMERED
but looks the ice mountain is not the only explorable wilderness

Arcipello

The lighting leaves a lot to be desired, im getting so bored of this brown sunset lighting in games these days. other than that it looks quite nice.

Top Bottom