• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Among Thieves release date, box-art and pre-order incentives announced

netguy503 said:
Read my edit. You may learn something.

Edit: And it WILL END upon the games release (mid October) versuses the MAG BETA (continuing to November + for gamestop pre-orders until that games release, in January). Since October is BEFORE November (am I right here or not, I do not know?) U2 BETA's lifespan will be SHORTER. Do you get it now? Beta's don't last forever son. Jesus.
I got what you were saying, but what I said went over your head it seems. It's alright, no need to get mad, you win :)

Back on topic: I just finished packing up my PS3 to go to a friend's place, so I can't check the above. Anyone try redeeming the code? Or is netguy just messing with us :lol

Phreak47

Well I didn't get my code emailed to me but I walked into a gamestop today and a guy there gave me a code.

Soooo, if I get a code emailed, I'll have an extra. I'll post back if I do and the first one to PM me the Shrek cat picture gets it... BUT I DON'T HAVE IT YET k.

HoTHiTTeR

I just want to make sure I'm in the correct "wave" of gamestop beta code customers... I preordered like 2 months ago and got this card (below), w/ the beta and revenge attribute. This is what we're talkin about right?

uc2.jpg

Captain N

HoTHiTTeR said:
I just want to make sure I'm in the correct "wave" of gamestop beta code customers... I preordered like 2 months ago and got this card (below), w/ the beta and revenge attribute. This is what we're talkin about right?

uc2.jpg

that's the right card..well maybe not..flip it over and take a close up shot of the codes.. i kidd.

Dementia

HoTHiTTeR said:

uc2.jpg
I can't quite tell... could you turn it over so we can see the back?

Yeah, I got the same thing. :)

The EBGames I pre-ordered at only got 5 codes and ran out a long time ago. Oh well I guess it's for the best. Too many games coming out soon to have a distraction like GOTY2009 beta.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
When will the demo be released on the PS store? At this point I might just wait until release. Playing demos usually spoils it for me.

JardeL

HoTHiTTeR said:

uc2.jpg
Dude it is transparent.

:p

AKS

Nightz said:
I'm still waiting for Gamestop to email me my code. :(

I preordered Uncharted 2 yesterday and they just handed me a card with the code on it. I wouldn't have trusted them to e-mail anything.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
i think it's funny that the focus seems to be on multiplayer with this one, since i have absolutely no desire for that kind of stuff and it was absent in the first one.

but man, i'm so ready to get this for the single player. best game of the generation, hopefully.

Sentry said:
Yup, me two..
and I don't even have a code :(

same :lol

mattiewheels said:
i think it's funny that the focus seems to be on multiplayer with this one, since i have absolutely no desire for that kind of stuff and it was absent in the first one.

but man, i'm so ready to get this for the single player. best game of the generation, hopefully.

i wouldn't say it's the focus, but it's an easy way to show off the game and its gorgeous graphics without giving away any of the precious storyline.

I'm still up doing homework, did anyone try the code. I'm really not assuming it's coming up at midnight but it would be a nice break right now.

autobzooty said:
the what?
I'm not totally clear on how it works but I remember the LBP beta had it. You can share it, but when the second person tries to use it,the game locks both users out for 24hrs. After that one person can use it again.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
BobTheFork said:
People are pretty much assuming it is sharable but it has the 24h lockout with it, which makes it pointless.

You tested it?

This might not even have restrictions since it's just a demo. Infamous demo anyone?

Top Bottom