• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Among Thieves release date, box-art and pre-order incentives announced

Wario64 said:
You tested it?

This might not even have restrictions since it's just a demo. Infamous demo anyone?
I have not. It was assumed earlier in the thread because it was totally online.

Yeah, single player demos like infamous and Killface were sharable

Core407

Banned
BobTheFork said:
I'm not totally clear on how it works but I remember the LBP beta had it. You can share it, but when the second person tries to use it,the game locks both users out for 24hrs. After that one person can use it again.

It's a damn demo, don't do the 24hr lockout shit.

Kinan

Got the code finally this morning from amazon.de preorder. Cant wait to play U2 this evening when I'm back from work and kids are in bed. :)

Do we have U2 MP beta thread?

Hopefully it doesn't do a lock-out. Seeing how it'll be open to everyone in a week or so's time, maybe they wont feel the need to be so strict. In other circumstances, it was a closed beta or whatever else, so it makes more sense to put a lockout on it.

Wishful thinking, or have I struck some logic? One of you will have to tell me because it's 3:47 AM here.

noah111

Still Alive
autobzooty said:
Hopefully it doesn't do a lock-out. Seeing how it'll be open to everyone in a week or so's time, maybe they wont feel the need to be so strict. In other circumstances, it was a closed beta or whatever else, so it makes more sense to put a lockout on it.

Wishful thinking, or have I struck some logic? One of you will have to tell me because it's 3:47 AM here.
I agree, especially since it will be public so soon. Obviously they can keep the 5 system limit and not make it open to an unlimited amount of people like you can in most demos, but at least remove the lock-out shit.

Sort of doubt that'll be the case though, tbh. :\

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I've played the Mulitplayer demo when it was in closed beta stage.

Good luck to anyone trying to get it though!

Right am i being daft or something i cant seem to take pics in cinema mode. Im running in 1080p and when i select to watch a movie i can do everything but take a screen shote my friend has done it nor peoblem but is running in 720p if that makes any difference.

I will answer my own question, you can capture pics while running in 1080p, you have to goto display on the xmb and run in 720p or below for the option to show up.:lol

Stillmatic

I can't seem to move my character in MP. Co-op modes i can move fine but MP i can't move the character an inch. I die and respawn, then for some reason can now move the character onscreen until i run into an enemy, then the character just stands there idle without me being able to move it and i die again. :(

Shurs

After entering my Gamestop code this morning, I get a message that says "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." Is this happening to anyone else?

noah111

Still Alive
Shurs said:
After entering my Gamestop code this morning, I get a message that says "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." Is this happening to anyone else?
Not live yet mate..

Sentry said:
It's not live yet bro, should be within less than 5 hours or so though..

panda21

i hope EU people can play with US. last night it said there were only ~200 people online. kept getting in games with the same people and it was hard to find an objective game.

i love the
skeleton
villain skin you can buy in the store.
he even makes this pervy grunting noise. heist drake skin looks kind of stupid in his black pyjamas though

incidentally some of the skins you can buy are probably mild spoilers ^^^ (you can guess a few things from the names) if you care about that sort of thing. but then you'll probably run into them in the MP anyway if you do play it.

Should I preorder at Amazon.ca?

They usually take fucking forever to ship! But I'd like some shiny trinkets (or paper), and the price is $10 cheaper than Best Buy.

noah111

Still Alive
It should be live within a few hours, that is if geoff was even right about them going up in the morning... for all we know it could go up this afternoon.

When I entered the key I just got from IGN, the download information on PSN said it was for the June beta. Did they just not update the info or have I been given a code to an old beta?

VegaShinra

Baloonatic said:
When I entered the key I just got from IGN, the download information on PSN said it was for the June beta. Did they just not update the info or have I been given a code to an old beta?
The code wouldn't have worked if it was from June.

V_Ben

Banned
Baloonatic said:

same here. i just think its a naming error.

WildCard

Neo Member
Got the same message, can only assume it's an error by Sony where they forgot to update the description info?

Hope it works, going to take an hour it seems! Ahhhh...1%

Minamu

Well, I've just spent 2 hours standing around like an asshat in my gamestop store waiting to get an email with my code. No luck >_<

Edit: And now I got my free code thanks to fileplanet :lol FU gamestop :lol

nib95

Banned
Downloading the BETA now! :D Though I'd rather have a review copy of the final game. Come on Sony, send them out to the small fish already!

Angst

Minamu said:
Well, I've just spent 2 hours standing around like an asshat in my gamestop store waiting to get an email with my code. No luck >_<

Edit: And now I got my free code thanks to fileplanet :lol FU gamestop :lol
You're in Sweden right? It seems like Gamestop Nordic messed up as the stores in Oslo had no codes either.

Bloody Gamestop, last preorder I do there. Although I got the game for 1 NOK...
with 2 trade-ins, good riddance GH World Tour and Midnight Club

AndyD said:
Hmm, wont work from work. Can anyone be kind and snag an extra?

'Game Key Processing
Your key request cannot be completed at this time. It has been placed on hold in an effort to minimize key farming. It will be released automatically when we have reviewed your request. If you feel this is in error, please contact Customer Support. '

I tried dude

netguy503

Baloonatic said:

Wouldn't it be funny if we could use the E3 BETA for this BETA (as it still says in its description under the username that it still is a BETA). I mean, not everyone got in to that either and, I believe, it was ANOTHER Gamestop exclusive for pre-ordering Infamous. What if this is the same thing and we just didn't know it all this time? Maybe there is just an update for the old BETA? Anyone try this?

It makes sense to if you are getting codes saying June as well. Just a theory.

VegaShinra

netguy503 said:
Wouldn't it be funny if we could use the E3 BETA for this BETA (as it still says in its description under the username that it still is a BETA). I mean, not everyone got in to that either and, I believe, it was ANOTHER Gamestop exclusive for pre-ordering Infamous. What if this is the same thing and we just didn't know it all this time? Maybe there is just an update for the old BETA? Anyone try this?

It makes sense to if you are getting codes saying June as well. Just a theory.
Anyone who bought the first batch of inFamous got access to it.

netguy503

MikeDub said:
'Game Key Processing
Your key request cannot be completed at this time. It has been placed on hold in an effort to minimize key farming. It will be released automatically when we have reviewed your request. If you feel this is in error, please contact Customer Support. '

I tried dude

Did you put in his details? He should PM you his info if he hasn't.

Top Bottom