• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Among Thieves release date, box-art and pre-order incentives announced

netguy503

VegaShinra said:
Anyone who bought the first batch of inFamous got access to it.

Yes? So does that mean it still works for this one? That was my question. They were both limited Gamestop exclusives for pre-ordering and people have gotten codes saying June on them. That's what got me wondering. If so, I don't even need a key now.:lol

Edit: nm, answered by alr1ghtstart. Thanks.

VegaShinra

netguy503 said:
Yes? So does that mean it still works for this one? That was my question. They were both limited Gamestop exclusives for pre-ordering and people have gotten codes saying June on them. That's what got me wondering. If so, I don't even need a key now.:lol
No, that expired in June. That was strictly a closed-beta. This one has new content and isn't a closed beta.

Flek

Banned
"Game Key Processing
Your key request cannot be completed at this time. It has been placed on hold in an effort to minimize key farming. It will be released automatically when we have reviewed your request. If you feel this is in error, please contact Customer Support. "

wtf ... release autmatically where? Do i get a mail or what? fuch this …

netguy503

Angst said:
Is the multiplayer demo/beta whatever shareable? Are things like these normally shareable?

If it's a demo, I don't see why not. I get demos all the time off my friend's account. Even one's with online play.

netguy503

Will keys from Europe be able to connect worldwide when playing the actual game? Can somebody with a Europe key be able to a US game in the demo?

Minamu

Angst said:
You're in Sweden right? It seems like Gamestop Nordic messed up as the stores in Oslo had no codes either.

Bloody Gamestop, last preorder I do there. Although I got the game for 1 NOK...
with 2 trade-ins, good riddance GH World Tour and Midnight Club
Yeah I'm in Sweden. The staff sent some emails around to their HQ to get the code for me (they rarely have that stuff in the store anyway) but somehow, someone sent the emails to the wrong person & they didn't make it to the store before closing. I did the same trade in deal though I bought some used games to trade instead :lol

Then when I came home & saw the fileplanet link here, I sent that link to the gamestop staff on my msn list & they thanked me :lol

Provider

From SonyPlayStation's Twitter said:
If you've got a voucher for the UNCHARTED 2 demo, go ahead and use it now! If not, we're giving some out soon!

That was like 2 minutes ago.

So does this mean it's live in the US too?

Naughty_DogRT said:
@evan_wells: So they tell me that the NA Uncharted 2 demo is live right now! (for those who pre-ordered) Go get it!

So I guess it is.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
netguy503 said:
Dan,

the Ign codes/fileplanet codes all say from June for some reason. They work.

Can I have one please? I replied first. I'd thank you alot :)
I'm still skeptical about it.

Oh, I got two for my bf and I, I tried getting more but it says they've run out of free keys. :( I'm so sorry.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
alr1ghtstart said:
The first beta is expired. You can re-download it, but it won't boot.
So, does that mean IGN codes won't work for me? Why would IGN give out old keys? God, I'm so confused.

Enojado

fuck, i'll admit it. i'm jealous all you bastards are already playing the demo :( :(

so who wants to hook me up with a demo code???

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_1-2.jpg

Real reason to play Uncharted 2.

EDIT: Ewww @ arms

By_e

Neo Member
i live in europe but i am seeing this message! " The UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves beta
is limited to European users only. "

i will be pleased if someone can help me.

Phreak47

LEECHY LEECHY 10% (Live in the USA)

Good thing I got a card from the local store yesterday... they still haven't emailed me for my online order. Of course, I'm still demanding that!

netguy503

Btw, the EU codes from fileplanet/ IGN DO work even though it says it's from the June BETA. I dunno what went wrong there but I just played on my system and it's perfectly fine. Good connection to peers, ice cavern stage, etc.

Phreak47

The demand on the servers must be insane, because I'm on my 5th or 6th attempt to get it and I've never had a download error before, even on other big demo releases.

I dont have a MAG code, but I have a subscription to Qore and I think this month's edition has Mag beta vouchers. Is there any way I could get that to you? Could care less about MAG.

Sentry said:
Old? Looks like there's going to be a U2 PS3 slim bundle;

[IG]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2009/09/PS3UnchartedBundle.jpg[/IMG]

Sony is denying that it's real. But you know how its been with them and their denials lately.

Minamu

It's really hard to find people online :( There's never been more than 3100+ players online for me. Just like in the beta. Great fun when it works though. It'll definitely hold it's own this year. I'll probably play it nonstop later on.

Top Bottom