• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted is a legit great TPS (mechanics, encounters, level design)

SomTervo

MGSV really raised the bar for video games.

I think the bar has been rasied by every significant AAA release this year. Except Fallout 4, which I haven't played. (From watching streams/vids, it looks great but not a game-changer like Bloodborne, Dying Light, TW3 or MGSV.)

I'm very confident Uncharted 4 is going to up the ante even more. I watched the full 20+ minute E3 demo last night. Like... Holy fuck. The level of detail - nay, the level of playable detail.

[The Uncharted: ND Collection demo] really should have started with the Jeep chase and ended at the base of the Hotel.

Good call.

jsnepo

I agree with the thread title. Uncharted is a legit great TPS. The third game is fun to replay just because of the encounters even if the narrative sucks.

bojie1986

I think the bar has been rasied by every significant AAA release this year. Except Fallout 4, which I haven't played. (From watching streams/vids, it looks great but not a game-changer like Bloodborne, Dying Light, TW3 or MGSV.)

I'm very confident Uncharted 4 is going to up the ante even more. I watched the full 20+ minute E3 demo last night. Like... Holy fuck. The level of detail - nay, the level of playable detail.

I just wish i can still enjoy games that are not 60 fps... :(

SomTervo

I just wish i can still enjoy games that are not 60 fps... :(

I just got back on the PC-gaming bandwagon, and 30 is definitely a bitter pill to swallow now.

However, I believe you can re-tune yourself to get used to almost any FPS. FPS is relative, imo. Start playing Uncharted 4, and it will be horrible for an hour or two, but by hour four, you won't even notice it's 30FPS. Seriously, try it. I got the Order (PS4) for a cheap buck and at first the FPS was offputting, but after pushing through I now don't even remember what 60 looks like, haha.

If that fails... At least the multiplayer will be 60FPS!

Sojgat

Uncharted 2 is when that style of combat was more than good, but the combat in Uncharted 1 and 3 are dog shit.

Mechanics by any definition are not great in that series. I'll concede to good with the shooting in Uncharted 2, I think it's snappy enough, has solid feedback, enemies could sell the hits a bit better. Not enough finesse required to really work with that shooting, but it is what it is. But great? It's outclassed. Considerably.

This.

The people complaining about the cover system, is it because you tend to stick to cover and not move around?

Well the fact that plenty of cover get destroyed in time forcing you to move around should be a clue for many ...

Airport shootout was tedious as fk. The only decent thing about that was the music. Train level is exemplary.

The second part of the airport shootout can be done 100% in stealth. there is even a dialog when you pull it off.

nel e nel

Playing Uncharted for the first time with the Nathan Drake collection, I more or less agree with the OP's points. That said, I have been pretty underwhelmed with my own enjoyment considering how hyped this series has been over its lifetime.

Gears trumps UC in the gameplay department, but UC has great characters and that classic high adventure vibe, a la Indiana Jones.

Level design is great too, it telegraphs the platforming routes without being too heavy handed about it, leaving room for discovery and those moments of "Yes! I figured it out!"

KidB

I dislike the gunplay and its basic mechanics are just not as good as something like Gears, but Uncharted 2 has amazing encounter design and some incredibly dynamic setpieces and that's why it's one of my favorite games of all time. I didn't like the first game's arena sttle encounters and while 3 had some great scenes, like the airport and desert fights, it also had some awful moments like the entirety of Syria and the encounter before getting on the boat (the boat featured my favorite setpieces in the series though).

Detective

Having played 1-3 and the remake I must dissagree.

Great characters and dialog.

Uninspiring boring and bad gameplay . stupid AI

SomTervo

Playing Uncharted for the first time with the Nathan Drake collection, I more or less agree with the OP's points. That said, I have been pretty underwhelmed with my own enjoyment considering how hyped this series has been over its lifetime.

Gears trumps UC in the gameplay department, but UC has great characters and that classic high adventure vibe, a la Indiana Jones.

Level design is great too, it telegraphs the platforming routes without being too heavy handed about it, leaving room for discovery and those moments of "Yes! I figured it out!"

Uncharted 1 is an OK game, by no means a great.

But just wait until you play Uncharted 2. Better encounter design than any of the Gears games, imo. It's such a quantum leap over 1, it's unbelievable.

Having played 1-3 and the remake I must dissagree.

Great characters and dialog.

Uninspiring boring and bad gameplay . stupid AI

That's fine if you dislike the gameplay - but the AI is incredible on Crushing difficulty. (On Easy-Hard, not so much). On Crushing they are legitimately good at pinning you down with intense aggression, and if they lose track of you, they hunt you down in a really believable, intense way. Some of the mid-late encounters are god-tier.

novablue

Banned
Great series, I can't wait for a thief's end to come out. The one thing I can't get over is how GOW:UE with decent graphics and a more faster mp (IMO) is 1080p 60FPS while UC4 is only 900p 60FPS for mp.

Fredrik

My personal experience with the games has always been "yeah, I'm having fun! Wait... no, it's time to shoot things again, damnit."
Heh same here. Awesome adventuring, story and characters. Awfully repetitive shootouts. Still great games but TLOU and TR are leagues ahead of UC when comparing the action. I think UC needs some type of crafting and level up system and more diversity in the weapons, and it needs harder enemies or less health too. Think about what made Ninja Gaiden and the Souls/Bloodborne games so special. You actually had to be good at defending yourself, only using offensive attacks got you nowhere.

Uncharted 2 has the best TPS campaign ever, but 1&3 are not good games. I love the movement and verticality in Uncharted 2 even if the shooting mechanics are just serviceable in comparison to something like Gears/Vanquish.

People complain about Bullet Sponge enemies.
Go on to list Max Payne 3 as a great TPS.

WHAT?

Agree with the OP. I think its an excellent TPS series. Though UC3 had some terrible encounter design.
TLOU is a culmination of a lot of learned lessons though. I think its one of the best TPS games ever, knowing that I have high hopes for UC4.

NIGHT-

I just don't think the uncharted games or tlou hold up well in the gameplay department. The have amazing production values and set pieces, but will only get worse with time in replayability.

The first time I played the Uncharted series on PS3, I thought it was fun and had cool set pieces but didnt think it was all that special tbh. I really wanted a story driven action game to play and figured 3 games for $60 that I had enjoyed before was a good deal so I jumped on it hoping I could enjoy it again.

Now I think its special. I dont know what changed, but I just finished the first one and am half way done with the second. WOW! I cant believe how much fun I am having with this! I was sad that I finished the first one so damn fast but it seems like the second is much longer in comparison.

Perhaps the reason why I am having so much more fun is partly due to what the OP is talking about. I was primarily a PC gamer before and had a 360 but got a ps3 about 6 months before the ps4 dropped just to try to play as many ps3 exclusives/franchise series so when sequels came out, I could know what was going on. I felt a bit silly not having a ps3 as I realized there were some seriously great games on it. Point is, I had WAY more games to chew through than I realized and rushed a bit through games. When I played the Uncharted games, I did exactly what the OP said not to do haha- I stayed behind one or two cover areas and just toughed it out. Not very fun. This time however, I did my best to really explore and try new things and use as many different weapons as possible which forced me to play differently and I am enjoying things much much more this time around.

tl;dr I played Uncharted before and thought it was good but not great due to me not using the games mechanics and this time I am using everything I can at my disposal and find it much much more enjoyable.

People complain about Bullet Sponge enemies.
Go on to list Max Payne 3 as a great TPS.

Not necessarily the same people. I prefer Max Payne 3 and haven't said anything about bullet sponge enemies in any of the Uncharted games. I just find MP3 to be a more enjoyable TPS as a whole.

bojie1986

I just got back on the PC-gaming bandwagon, and 30 is definitely a bitter pill to swallow now.

However, I believe you can re-tune yourself to get used to almost any FPS. FPS is relative, imo. Start playing Uncharted 4, and it will be horrible for an hour or two, but by hour four, you won't even notice it's 30FPS. Seriously, try it. I got the Order (PS4) for a cheap buck and at first the FPS was offputting, but after pushing through I now don't even remember what 60 looks like, haha.

If that fails... At least the multiplayer will be 60FPS!

I am getting myself excited for Uncharted 4, hoping to have as much fun as with TLOU which i finished like more than 10 times on the ps3. lol

Luigiv

I've only played the first but the combat mechanics in that sucked balls. Movement felt sloppy, weightless and imprecise, guns were not satisfying to shoot and the enemies were bullet sponges. Not my idea of good mechanical design.

Maybe 2 and 3 were better, I don't know, the first game put me off the rest of the franchise no matter how much people claim 2 was improved.

nel e nel

Uncharted 1 is an OK game, by no means a great.

But just wait until you play Uncharted 2. Better encounter design than any of the Gears games, imo. It's such a quantum leap over 1, it's unbelievable.

I've finished 1 & 2. 2 is definitely better and more polished, but yeah, still was a bit underwhelming in relation to the hype I've read over the years. I feel comparing encounters between Gears and UC is kinda apples and oranges because there aren't giant monsters in UC, and the ending boss fights in both UC1 & 2 were really underwhelming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're bad games, I'm just not finding my own personal experience with them to be as high as the praise that has been given them over the years.

I really didn't like Uncharted 3, I felt it was a chore to play through but I didn't realize that I didn't like it until about 50% of the way through, and then I felt determined to finish it -- assuming that it got better, which it didn't. And also it's not so much that I hate UC3, but it's also that it's a game that was highly praised by critics when it came out, and I hate it. If I hate a game that has a 70% aggregate score or something, or even an 80, I'll just assume it's not my style of game... BUt because UC3 had so much praise, I feel like it's more important to talk about.

Now, I don't have any "Great TPS" to compare it to because you can find flaws in every game , and Uncharted 3 still has excellent production quality, likable main characters, good writing, and does some things really well.

There are two things that just bother the hell out of me in most shooters, and that is illogical bullet sponging and triggered monster closets, and Uncharted 3 specifically has both of these things to a ridiculous degree.

So, here's what I mean about illogical bullet sponging. Enemies later in the game take an inordinate amount of bullets to take down, especially compared to enemies earlier in the game, and in UC3, there is no indication why they should take more. Sure, you have your "boss" guys who wear a football helmet and if you need to shoot that off of them to get to their head, that's fine, but enemies seemingly just have more health with no visual indication that they should have more health. If you want the enemies to take more health, give me some visual cue that they should have more health, like they're wearing more armor, more protection, or something. The helmet guys make sense, but the vast amount of grunts don't. Terrorist A in an early level is wearing the same costume, for the most part, as terrorist B does in a later level, and in early level you can dispatch him with a few shots from a handgun, and in a later level, it takes 12 bullets with your machine gun.

Throughout most of UC3, I found myself using melee because I found that hitting somebody with the butt of my gun in his chest was more powerful than shooting him in his chest with the same gun... And you also get that unvulnerability mechanic while locked in combat as well, which you don't if you choose to shoot the guy.

Monster closets are my second big complaint, and I know that most games have them, but Uncharted 3's are cheap and feel lazy to me. The worst example is a level where you're asked to perform stealth to take out about 12 enemies. This is at a military air base with lots of shipping containers. So, because I dreaded playing through the waves of enemies, I really wanted to defeat this area using stealth, and I dispatched 10 of my enemies without being seen. The final two were standing next to a door.. I didn't know how to kill both of them at the same time (I later found out you're supposed to throw a gasoline bottle at them and then shoot it ... however, the irrationality of when somebody sees/hears you in Uncharted 3 in stealth made me not want to do this, but regardless), I have a sniper rifle, and I shoot one guy in the face and then immediately shoot the other guy... literally like a split second later. Of course, the last guy miraculously "noticed" me and this tripped the monster closet. He didn't have time to trigger an alarm or yell for his buddies. The right way I was supposed to do this was to throw a gas can at them and blow it up, as if that would somehow be less noticeable than shooting them both in the face at nearly the same time.

In this particular area, I was standing on top of a shipping container in the middle of this area, and a guy with a shotgun spawned NEXT TO ME and then shot me in the back and killed me. He just spawned next to me on a shipping container in the middle of the area and he wasn't there a second before, and he appears. Other bad guys pop out of shipping containers in the middle of this space with rocket launchers... and that's bad enough, but this guy actually spawned next to me, in the middle of the area. The guys popping out of shipping containers with grenade launchers, I just have to assume that they're chilling in there all day and all night, no food no bathroom, no lights, nothing, just waiting for some guy to "notice" me and then they pop out. Some life they have. This bothers me much less in a game like The Last of Us, where 4 zombies can be packed into a shipping container or wandering in the basement of some random building because, well, they're zombies and they do have nothing better to do than wander around.

The level design of UC3 also bugged me because you knew when you were entering a monster closet zone. You walk into an area and see a zone with a lot of half-height walls and some guns scattered around, and you realize "aah, this is a monster closet zone, time to use my rifle-powered melee attack to kill a wave of 30 guys who somehow all pour out of the same shipping container or lonely desert hut." I'd consider this an "Encounter" and by mid-way through the game, these encounters, 2 or 3 per level, just felt so contrived and so staged.

There's more that bugged me about the game, like stupid and cheap AI, the bad narrative, that stupid water level that they throw you into for absolutely no narrative reason but just to lengthen the game (That Drake comments something along the lines of "I'm exactly where I was before that..." is a pretty clear indication that 6 people were in a room and were like "Well, the game is only 6.5 hours long... we need to lengthen it... Where can we insert a meaningless, story-less level with enemies you've never met before who have nothing to do with any other enemies in the game? Oh, right here. Voila, 8.5 hour game.")

UC2 didn't feel as bad as this to me, and I don't really know why. I'm sure if I went back and played it again after UC3, I'd find a lot of the same frustrations, but I think that the illusion of these things was never broken for me. I didn't notice that a zone I walked into was all half-height walls and guns were placed in particular areas for me, or I didn't notice that the train closet held 5 bad guys with shotguns (how did they get there, what were they doing with each other in that closet?)

For a while, I felt like I had to complain about UC3 because I consider it the worst game that I ever finished (typically when I hate a game, I just give up on it, but this one I kept thinking it would get better, until I was at the end), and now I don't feel like I have to do that anymore because it's been widely complained about, so I'm happy with people enjoying the game even though I really hated it.

QaaQer

The run-gun-steel-fist method is more fun than the pop-a-mole, but only because encounters are quicker. And this is an example of a bullet sponge:

bulletsponge squarepants

I'll probably finish the collection on easy or tourist because while the gameplay is 2004, the characters are fun.

SomTervo

I've finished 1 & 2. 2 is definitely better and more polished, but yeah, still was a bit underwhelming in relation to the hype I've read over the years. I feel comparing encounters between Gears and UC is kinda apples and oranges because there aren't giant monsters in UC, and the ending boss fights in both UC1 & 2 were really underwhelming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're bad games, I'm just not finding my own personal experience with them to be as high as the praise that has been given them over the years.

That's fair enough and I definitely see your points.

FYI, again, Uncharted 2 on Crushing is the best way to play the game. Almost every fight becomes a god-tier experience. Properly great gunfighting and combat.

See what you think of Uncharted 3. A large minority think it's the best one. It has a couple of mind-blowing set pieces and some really good character development.

I am getting myself excited for Uncharted 4, hoping to have as much fun as with TLOU which i finished like more than 10 times on the ps3. lol

Yeah... The prospect of Straley and Druckmann, with no limits imposed, firing in on Uncharted 4 after killing it with TLoU is... Too exciting for words. I've finished TLoU 7-8 times, too.

First post nails it.

No it doesn't. As is often the case.

Ok first of all that was a great read. I might actually be willing to try these games again with your tips in mind.

I'd just like to say however, that some of us just legit don't like the series. We don't have some sort of 'anti uncharted' agenda'. We are not looking to 'discredit' the series lol. Some of you need to grow up.

The encounters that you are describing are fun a couple of times. That's basically how I played last of us. Repetition sets in quickly though. Every 'waved based arena' section plays out basically the same, wether you use grenades, shotgun or whatever methods you enjoy. If you enjoy doing that fine, but about 3 hours in it gets seriously repetitive for me. Without the production and polish of the set pieces and cut scenes uncharted would be a completely average 3rd person action game for me. It doesn't compare even to God of war, let alone dmc, dark souls, or any other half decent 3rd person action game on the market. It's just ok.

silva1991

I don't like the game's combat. it's the worst part about them

TLOU on the other hand has some legit awesome combat. Uncharted 4 better atleast take notes from TLOU.

Mman235

The run-gun-steel-fist method is more fun than the pop-a-mole, but only because encounters are quicker. And this is an example of a bullet sponge:

bulletsponge squarepants

I'll probably finish the collection on easy or tourist because while the gameplay is 2004, the characters are fun.

This is a one-off boss fight that pretty much everyone agrees is one of the worst parts of the game; it says nothing about the typical encounters.

UC2 didn't feel as bad as this to me, and I don't really know why.

As multiple people have observed in the collection thread enemies in Uncharted 3 just randomly ignore bullets, whereas gunshots always stun standard enemies in Uncharted 2.

After a while I have started mentally replacing "bullet sponges" with "I can't aim for shit'".

Sure, Uncharted 1 had a problem with waves, and 3 had shoddy encounter design, but most of the people disagreeing here are being downright laughable in how hyperbolic they are about it:

Really disagree. Uncharted is a mediocre at best TPS held together by likable dialogue and characters, brilliant presentation and music. Unfortunately those characters wade through weak stories on par with Indy 4. If UC was a series of movies it would get destroyed, but instead it gets to look good compared to the generally bad stories of most games.

Jesus man. You can't have written this with a straight face.

My favorite's "controls are stiff and janky" though. Have these people only played UC1?

If I wasn't in the middle of pitching the EXACT OPPOSITE article to a major gaming website, I would post my reply here. As it stands, I feel I have to echo the first post: endless waves of bullet sponge enemies with poor weapon and enemy variation is not good game design.

It's one of the worst TPS series on the market.
TKTK with witcher and add STALKER etc. and system shock also. rinse repeat and add tomb raider for fun?

I feel like people who can't give chapters 4-22 of Uncharted 2 their due as some of the best designed EVER in a TPS in terms of pacing and encounter design are people I wouldn't get along with. RE4 is the only other shooter even comparable in having a string of consecutive hours of incredibly well executed action scenarios.

The Evil Within chapters 3-10 are up there for me too

Revven

First post nails it.

No, first post is factually incorrect.

bulletsponge squarepants

Yeah basically only the two boss fights in UC2 qualify as anything bullet sponge-worthy but even then the Draza boss fight can be done really quick if you focus your shots on his head. The goal is to knock his helmet off so you can trigger the QTE finisher. If you keep shooting his body primarily, of course it's going to take longer to finish the fight.

And while yes, visually it makes no sense for him to take more damage than the other enemies but it is what it is. The same gameplay mechanics you have learned up to that point (headshots do more damage than bodyshots) still applies -- albeit in a really poorly visualized way.

Anyway, another separate thing:

If you think this area isn't good combat or encounter design I don't know what to tell you. Really, I don't.

Q8D3vil

the gameplay is really mediocre compared to other games, it was good enough in uncharted 2, but they kept the same gameplay in uncharted 3 and it was bad compared to other tps in its time.

Ok first of all that was a great read. I might actually be willing to try these games again with your tips in mind.

I'd just like to say however, that some of us just legit don't like the series. We don't have some sort of 'anti uncharted' agenda'. We are not looking to 'discredit' the series lol. Some of you need to grow up.

The encounters that you are describing are fun a couple of times. That's basically how I played last of us. Repetition sets in quickly though. Every 'waved based arena' section plays out basically the same, wether you use grenades, shotgun or whatever methods you enjoy. If you enjoy doing that fine, but about 3 hours in it gets seriously repetitive for me. Without the production and polish of the set pieces and cut scenes uncharted would be a completely average 3rd person action game for me. It doesn't compare even to God of war, let alone dmc, dark souls, or any other half decent 3rd person action game on the market. It's just ok.

I find it interesting that repetition is a problem for you yet you list God of War as an example of combat that stays fresh throughout the game. I got tired of God of War, because the arenas you fight in generally have no impact on the fight, and you can beat everything by spamming the same few combos. Uncharted 2 in particular does a good job of making every encounter unique, and there are only a handful of big arena encounters in the game and they're all pretty good.

the gameplay is really mediocre compared to other games, it was good enough in uncharted 2, but they kept the same gameplay in uncharted 3 and it was bad compared to other tps in its time.

Gameplay is actually pretty different in 3

As much as I dislike Uncharted 3, I think it's the strongest mechanically (post that initial aiming patch).

And I really like Uncharted 2. I think people who don't like it, just don't understand the palette they're playing with. They're trying to play it like Gears, when it just isn't.

You have to use the run-and-gun, platforming and stealth. It's the only way to get the drop on enemies, who have pretty good AI.

That's fair enough and I definitely see your points.

FYI, again, Uncharted 2 on Crushing is the best way to play the game. Almost every fight becomes a god-tier experience. Properly great gunfighting and combat.

See what you think of Uncharted 3. A large minority think it's the best one. It has a couple of mind-blowing set pieces and some really good character development.

Just finished Uncharted 2 on Crushing a few hours back, there are only very few sections where you can use the shooting features to the fullest. Hard mode would be the best as it lowers the enemy's nonsensical aiming as well as giving you better health.

Crushing is just outrageously cheap. The only "god-tier" about this game is the enemy's aiming which has the targeting of Robocop somehow defying logic blind-firing and still make their target to you even with a small peek. Train experience is just as insane. Most of my time is being spent in cover with only a few occasions to move since you only take 3-4 shots before you're down.

Just finished Uncharted 2 on Crushing a few hours back, there are only very few sections where you can use the shooting features to the fullest. Hard mode would be the best as it lowers the enemy's nonsensical aiming as well as giving you better health.

Crushing is just outrageously cheap. The only "god-tier" about this game is the enemy's aiming which has the targeting of Robocop somehow defying logic blind-firing and still make their target to you even with a small peak. Most of my time is being spent in cover with only a few occasions to move since you only take 3-4 shots before you're down.

I fully agree with this post. I still remember needing 30+ minutes to get through that small bridge in the Monastery, with dozens of enemies crossing and slinging grenades against my minuscule defensive position with two low covers and nothing else. Infuriating.

You must have played the games on Easy if you think you can move around during combat :D

On Hard you will need to sit as immobile as possible and shoot through walls to survive. (Atleast in uncharted 1) as almost everything is a one-hit-kill.

You must have played the games on Easy if you think you can move around during combat :D

On Hard you will need to sit as immobile as possible and shoot through walls to survive. (Atleast in uncharted 1) as almost everything is a one-hit-kill.

I just beat them all on hard. This is patently false, you can move around a lot. Only getting hit directly by an explosive, or letting a sniper hit you are one hit kills, as I think they are on most other difficulties.

Cheech

I am sorry, but the controls just feel way too stiff and janky to me. They just didn't nail the feeling of movement for me. Animations take too long and aren't "solid" feeling.

Everything about these games feel pretty terrible from a gameplay perspective in my humble opinion.

Yeah, they sometimes come across as shitty platformers to boot.

That engine worked far better in TLOU, due to the slower pace of gameplay.

Future

3 was horrible. Rocket enemies sneak spawning on a ledge somewhere. Badly paced endless waves. Overly spongy enemies at times.

Although after playing new tomb raider I can understand how uncharted gets elevated. Cuz God damn it has all those problems plus enemies cheap shotting you, knowing exactly where you are no matter how much you hide, ridiculous accuracy, don't react well when getting shot, and more.

What both games excel at (uncharted more so) is exciting and exhilarating setups and mechanics that allow and encourage movement beyond stop and pop. I never really find it that fun to actually win in either of the games though. Mainly due to how enemies respond to getting shot

I absolutely do not understand the 'endless waves of bullet sponge enemies' argument.

The enemies in the game take one headshot to kill, and perhaps four or five body shots, now that's not even that far off Call of Duty level bullet damage, and the bullets required to kill is much higher in games like Destiny, Halo, Resistance, Mass Effect, Gears of War etc that do not usually get these 'bullet sponge' complaints.

The only bullet sponge enemies in the Uncharted series are some of the uncommon 'armoured' targets, which require focused fire to take their hats off, then headshot them. They are not common enough to count as 'endless waves' and personally, I think their aggressive nature adds to the games mechanics, forcing you to move around and shift between cover as you can't always simply gun them down, before they get to you.

Either way, the slightly longer longer time to kill on Uncharted's enemies benefit gameplay, providing the player with more opportunity to react and the opportunity to validate a much more varied styles of play If every weapon was a one shot kill, it wouldn't very well validate moving around the battlefield, and grabbing different weapons with varying viabilities, would it? Similarly, if enemies were killed faster, Drake would need to be killed faster too in order to apply appropriate difficulty, and that wouldn't fit with the dynamic and mobile gunfights that Naughty Dog aimed to produce.

Top Bottom