• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Flash Sale 2/17 - 2/20

Roundabout is a good puzzle action game inspired by Kuru Kuru Kururin with fun, campy live-action cutscenes. Well worth your 3 bucks.

AudioEppa

Adam Venture's Origins Deluxe Edition - $19.60 - 63% Off

Is the only thing that interest me. If it was under $10 I would buy. But I'll have to pass. Hopefully it's on sale again in the future.

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Tembo the Badass elephant are the most tempting for me.

Though I played Dark Souls II and loved it, I haven't played Sin.

anybody have a sense as to whether or not ADR1FT (ugh) is worthwhile sans VR? It's only a 5'er right now and I love me some space.

Also, just heard about Sky Force Anniversary for Vita - but it looks tremendous. Am I wrong?

are the marvel ua ports still trash or were they patched? I remember hearing a lot of negative feedback when they released.

SERIOUSLY

Does Gravity Rush Remastered go on sale. WTF

I bought DMC4SE on Steam... Am I an idiot if I buy it again on PS4?

I bought it in anticipation of getting a gaming PC but then I bought a PS4....

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
How convenient that this Flash Sale ends just as about the Spend $100 get $15 Deal starts immediately the day after...

Haines

Banned
Sure haven't given me much to buy lately with these sales.

They need to up there sale game.

Ratchet for instance. Or just better discounts in general.

AndyD

aka andydumi
At least a couple of great games in there I never played, but with Horizon coming, there's no way I'm buying anything right now.

Cramoss

SERIOUSLY

Does Gravity Rush Remastered go on sale. WTF

I bought DMC4SE on Steam... Am I an idiot if I buy it again on PS4?

I bought it in anticipation of getting a gaming PC but then I bought a PS4....

Not at all

Nothing wrong on getting it on the platform you enjoy the most

Besides, it's only $10

Should have been a PS+ game for December.

I think the game went on sale in last summer or a little after it.

Sigh... I waiting for it to go on sale cus I can't get my hands on the physical.. Not like 30$ is a lot but I challenge myself to only buy games on sale...

Not at all

Nothing wrong on getting it on the platform you enjoy the most

Besides, it's only $10

The Flash sales kill me... Im okay spending 20 for both DmCs but then I see Bloodborne complete... and there is just no reason not to get that when the base game is 15$ physical.

I planned on buying both DmC and Bloodborne physical but not when the price is this good... Lest here we go spending 40$

Shit and I just spent 38$ on B1G1Free at Best Buy this week. Lawd... Granted I was going to go back for DmC and Bloodborne and here it is....

garath

Why are the marvel ultimate alliance games so expensive? I'd love to play them with my kid who is now 9 and able to handle games like that well but that's an ancient game. I'd expect sub $10

Looks like a big pile of meh.

ADR1FT looks interesting, I love first-person puzzle titles like Gone Home and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, is it any good?

If you liked those games, then you'll like ADR1FT. It's exploring, solving puzzles, trying to figure out what happened, and trying not to suffocate. Great visuals as well.

Top Bottom