• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Flash Sale 2/17 - 2/20

Menitta

Ah I wish it was Hotline Miami 2. Oh well. Nothing for me this sale. Infamous 2nd Son is great. Definitely worth $8.

Nameless

Will add DS2 to my collection for that price despite having a tough time getting into it the first time. Been looking for an excuse to revisit.

CrocoDuck

How's dark souls 2 scholar? I actually have the OG on the PS3 but only got past the first boss because I had other games to play and the game was super slow compared to the amazing Bloodborne.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
How's dark souls 2 scholar? I actually have the OG on the PS3 but only got past the first boss because I had other games to play and the game was super slow compared to the amazing Bloodborne.

It's the worst Souls game. Which means it's a 9/10. Get it. The opening area is terribly boring, but the rest of the game is more than solid. Mostly.

How's Sky Force Anniversary? I like arcadey shmups with rinse n repeat upgrade mechanics, n was wondering if it was a good one.

Also, tempted to get big buck hunter arcade, again for arcade game fun, even if I don't like shooting animals.

Finally Infamous SS goes on sale. I bought it at launch on disc but traded it in a while ago. Been waiting for it to go on sale. Now that I just got a 4K HDR TV..... Swoop

AdamMPSP

Never played a Dark Souls game, only got 10 hours into Bloodborne, so might pick up Dark Souls 2.

Anyone who doesn't have Roundabout should get it, one of my favorite games of the last five years. Just so much charm.

OrionCelsius

Neo Member
Is there any way to buy a game if I already got it through plus and my subscription is still active?
I've googled for the answer and it looks like no, but I thought I might try here just to double check.

Is there any way to buy a game if I already got it through plus and my subscription is still active?
I've googled for the answer and it looks like no, but I thought I might try here just to double check.

No. If it's free on your download list because of your Plus sub you can't buy it to keep it.
It REALLY sucks.

OrionCelsius

Neo Member
No. If it's free on your download list because of your Plus sub you can't buy it to keep it.
It REALLY sucks.

Thanks for the response. That's what it looked like according to the internette and googlz. I was hoping to pick up Super Time Force. Its a great game and want to make sure the developers get their due.

DeVeAn

How's Sky Force Anniversary? I like arcadey shmups with rinse n repeat upgrade mechanics, n was wondering if it was a good one.

Also, tempted to get big buck hunter arcade, again for arcade game fun, even if I don't like shooting animals.
It was great on iOS. I played the hell outta that game.

Really unimpressive sale with most stuff being old plus games.

Kings Quest is probably the highlight at a fantastic price.

Is Risky Revenge a good Shantae?

Arthos

Was hoping the Vita would have gotten a little love seeing as it just crossed the 5 year mark in NA.

I think Sony has had Vita sales for its birthday other years and it's been the week after the 1st Edition launch date which would be next week. Here's hoping.

Loxley

Awesome! I'm picking up a PS4 pro in the next week or two and plan on going all-digital with it. So hey, great timing there Sony.

Was hoping Old Hunters dlc would be on sale rather than just the complete edition bundle.
I'm thinking to just get this collection but will I still be able to continue my current save from the vanilla version? I'm guessing yes but just want to be sure.

Top Bottom