• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VANQUISH |OT| Bullet Ballet performed by the London Awesome orchestra

Fuuuck. I wish we had Kmart in Canada for an awesome deal like that.

Am I the only one who found that Tristan+Isolde comment strange? That influence totally came out of left-field.

Discotheque said:
Fuuuck. I wish we had Kmart in Canada for an awesome deal like that.

Am I the only one who found that Tristan+Isolde comment strange? That influence totally came out of left-field.

No, because everyone should be inspired by any movie with James Franco in it.

Wasn't really feeling this game when I looked at it last month tho now im kindof getting interested, will probably pick it up in a quiet period.

cantona222

The game looks great. I'm gonna add it to my "to buy" list.
The game seems to be coming from nowhere like Enslaved. It is that, or I'm not following videogames as I used to.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
played the demos so much. imagining demo two's enemy variation on a steady regular level progression makes me so freaking excited. it's so rare to play a game that feels so right.

Rez said:
it's so rare to play a game that feels so right.

1232229457509hf2.jpg

andymcc

Banned
can't wait. barring any major performance differences, i'm leaning towards the 360 one due to the fact that i feel the controls are way more comfortable on it.

OP should add the US Kmart deal to the OP.

Getting a $20 off next purchase plus $30 off Dead Rising 2, Castlevania LoS, Halo Reach, Enslaved, Red Dead Redeption, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Uncharted 2 GOTY or quite a few others is a great deal.

Always helps to get people off that gamestop habit.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hell fucking yeah. Cannot wait.

October 2010 is the best month of gaming for me personally in quite some time. I have had this preordered for awhile now. Cant wait to play and actually get decent at this game. :D

[Nintex]

Dutch retailer Dimension Plus is selling this one as well:
pack_collector_figurinxlpj.png

So yeah, pre-ordered(even before I knew about the contents of the CE :lol ) and MIKAMMMMIIIIIIII

Dyno

Really nice OP. I'm definately on board for this one. I need to find the time to download all the demos to see which console I'm going with.

LiK

cjelly said:
GAME UK are doing a Steelbook:

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlaySta...nquish-Steelbook-Edition/~r351698/?s=vanquish
http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-36...nquish-Steelbook-Edition/~r351697/?s=vanquish

http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/5/1/6/351697ps_500h.jpg [IMG]http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/5/1/6/351698ps_500h.jpg

Doesn't look like it comes with anything special.

Edit: Hmm, looks like quite a few UK retailers have incentives. HMV are doing it with a free copy of AvP. Play.com has a free copy of Bayonetta and the lenticular sleeve.[/QUOTE]

i would try to get that if the cover was different.

FunkyPajamas said:
<3

:lol can't wait for the comparison thread to be created way before the actual informed comparisons appear.

Nice OP! :D
Iirc Mikami said they would be the same. He is the one director whos word I would take as truth.

YagizY

This game has no online functionality, correct? I am debating on if I should buy it on PS3 or 360 and if it has no online functionality, I'll pick 360. I do all my MP on PS3 because I don't have to pay for it.

Empty

just another week till the king finally graces this generation. so psyched. i would be worried about the length, but i played through the demo like twenty times to try new stuff, improve my technique and score better, so i think it'll be fine.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Are the Gamestop exclusives really exclusive? I loathe the idea of giving them any of my monies...

Top Bottom