• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducarmel

I thought she should have won more, considering how much sexy she brought last year, but she got edged out by Ariana in a lot of categories. It was definitely a three way war between Justice, Gomez, and Grande.

Well there is next years awards I guess.

Also good job setting this up.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Totals

Winners:

Ariana won 7 categories.
Justice won 6.
Gomez won 1.
Gillies won 1.

Runners-Up:

Justice won 6.
Gomez won 5.
Ariana won 4.
Gillies won 2.
Daniella won 1.

Poor Gogo. She racked up second place finishes in the important categories but still, only one win? I hope she isn't too devastated.

Tobe

if only the snow white HR shoot had been released, gillies got robbed man!!!!! well i hope she gets a lot more exposure this year, in all justice deserved but i baffled me how selena didnt win that much after whoring it out all year long. well maybe Cute is the new sexy, at least for GAF.

Nizz

Spire, such an awesome job with these awards and to anyone who helped! *applause
Ariana managed to get me to vote for her a couple of times: tweet of the year and twit-pic of the year. She had to be goddamn adorable.

What a year for CreepyGAF :)

G-Fex

oh man watching power rangers dino thunder just brought back my huge crush for that cute chick the yellow ranger.

Wiseblade

oh man watching power rangers dino thunder just brought back my huge crush for that cute chick the yellow ranger.

I was a little surprised when I saw her in Hellcats. Even still seeing people from Power Rangers doing other stuff weirds me out.

Wiseblade

EmmaLahana_MySpace.jpg

She's 27 now though, which puts her out of creepy range. And the cast of Samurai can't act to save their lives, so I don't really have an opinion of the girls in it.

Tobe

Look, I'll admit that I watched the original PR movie last weekend with my buddy for shits and gigs, and I watch Victorious before I go to sleep on most nights. You're crazy if you think I will start watching PR again. Crazy.

watch till space. zeo is nice turbo sucked but space was awesome.

G-Fex

EmmaLahana_MySpace.jpg

She's 27 now though, which puts her out of creepy range. And the cast of Samurai can't act to save their lives, so I don't really have an opinion of the girls in it.

She's still got it.

She looked great in the show though, absolutely perfect.

Totals

Poor Gogo. She racked up second place finishes in the important categories but still, only one win? I hope she isn't too devastated.

Sooo convenient!!! The man that runs the awards is the biggest Victoria fan ever, and she happens to win every category. WHOWUDATHUNK!?

^^

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Sooo convenient!!! The man that runs the awards is the biggest Victoria fan ever, and she happens to win every category. WHOWUDATHUNK!?

^^

I'm sorry Gomez didn't take home more awards. I understand your pain but believe me, I would never taint something as sacred as the CGA's. I could have appointed myself as the tie-breaker but didn't even do that.

I'm sorry Gomez didn't take home more awards. I understand your pain but believe me, I would never taint something as sacred as the CGA's. I could have appointed myself as the tie-breaker but didn't even do that.
I demand a recount!

I'm playin. This is a Victorious thread, it was inevitable

McCurdy won nothing? What a joke. You guys are a joke.

:(((((((((((((((((((

I'm moving to GameFaqs. I hear they have free health care and better taste in women there.

I'm sad to see my vote gives -711,000. On the other hand that only makes Ariana and Gomez placements very impressive, considering they got a few -711,000 from me.

Wiseblade

McCurdy won nothing? What a joke. You guys are a joke.

:(((((((((((((((((((

I'm moving to GameFaqs. I hear they have free health care and better taste in women there.

McCurdy has a career as a country singer to maintain, so she doesn't have as many pictures in circulation.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I was wondering which of the Gomezians would trot this argument out.

They shouldn't blame me, I like Gomez. I would very much like to *CENSORED BY GOOGLE OVERLORDS* to her while she's *SERIOUSLY, STOP IT* and then we let the horse *GOOGLE IS REPORTING YOU TO THE POLICE* but anyway. I'd have even been fine with her winning Queen of 2011, given how much skin she showed off last year. But Creepy-GAF spoke and it was not to be.

G-Fex

I love Victoria a lot and I always will (til she screws up) but the fact that the other girls like Gillies and Ari and especially McCurdy was pretty much shunned for Tori makes this the biggest screwjob since the Montreal Screwjob

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I love Victoria a lot and I always will (til she screws up) but the fact that the other girls like Gillies and Ari and especially McCurdy was pretty much shunned for Tori makes this the biggest screwjob since the Montreal Screwjob

Arianna won more awards than Justice did, what'chu talkin' 'bout?

Wiseblade

That's largely down to the fact that Justice, Gomez and Grande get so much more exposure than the other girls.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Wiseblade said:
That's largely down to the fact that Justice, Gomez and Grande get so much more exposure than the other girls.

Yeah, and it's only going to get worse this year with Ariana doing publicity for her album and Justice promoting two movies and her album later in the year. I'd love to see Gillies get more cameras pointed her way, she needs to ink a recording contract ASAP.

And have some Gomez avs. They're mostly from the Year Without Rain promos, where are weird and flowery but produced some nice stuff.

ibjyJiKI7xuPbe.jpg
iG5Y1Z3ZnApoR.jpg
i5tm5NH7PschB.jpg
ibiY00YwadCF8T.jpg
iSY1ih14IoxTe.jpg
iRYZ9HR3ICVev.jpg
iQKOIY9L6ygon.jpg
iMlHWZEGSltiV.jpg
iq3RNb5ysqMe4.jpg
ixH2RcEIWxUft.jpg
irwikConF4yyk.jpg
iDGto9oYOSXuh.jpg
iGTJV4bC6QGv7.jpg
iYuh7KBaeI6Nj.jpg
ibpyWUhJQRzhxX.jpg

G-Fex

I wish Gillies did more shoots and or tweet pics

You're a sham Spire, You only love Ariana for her body and not her mind }:(

yencid

Ah a yes a year without rain, The video in which i noticed that

Gomez has the face of a little kid

and

She looks like a kid trying to pull of sexy in that video.

Minds were enlightened.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
You're a sham Spire, You only love Ariana for her body and not her mind }:(

I don't even love her for that. I mean, she's got it, but she hides it behind those little girl outfits and that awful dark lipstick/pulled back hair combo. Being a cutesy rainbow unicorn princess wins over the tweens I guess, but does nothing for me.

Ariana performed during the Ice Skating and Gymnastics "Spectacular" on NBC yesterday afternoon. She looked pretty hot but I am at work and will not be trying to dig up pictures.

http://www.nickutopia.com/2012/01/08/ariana-grande-cody-simpson-greyson-chance-perform-at-skating-gymnastics-spectacular-today-on-nbc/

Nothing up on youtube yet (although I did find this, which is the best video of her Honeymoon Avenue performance so far). That preview makes it look low rent as fuck, was this even broadcast in HD? Hopefully something will be uploaded today.

yencid said:
Ah a yes a year without rain, The video in which i noticed that

Gomez has the face of a little kid

and

She looks like a kid trying to pull of sexy in that video.

Minds were enlightened.

She still had the kid look as recently as mid-2011, but really started growing out of it in the latter half. Growing a decent rack helped a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom