• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
4YN2W.jpg

fl5mI.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Neoism is the only sane person here.

Hey, I love Gomez and so does a lot of Creepy-GAF if the votes were any indication. She just doesn't get a lot of vocal support in this thread. She's my #2, behind the one true queen.

Speaking of the one true queen, she's watching me.

iZttP.jpg

It's kind of surreal to know she saw a picture I made in five seconds to make Tobe1 laugh. It's creeping me out a little.

Tobe

Hey, I love Gomez and so does a lot of Creepy-GAF if the votes were any indication. She just doesn't get a lot of vocal support in this thread. She's my #2, behind the one true queen.

Speaking of the one true queen, she's watching me.

http://i.imgur.com/iZttP.jpg

It's kind of surreal to know she saw a picture I made in five seconds to make Tobe1 laugh. It's creeping me out a little.

shes on to us.

G-Fex

OMG

SPIRE WAS JUSTICE, HE WAS JUSTICE THE ENTIRE TIME.

YOUVE BEEN PLAYING US FOR SAPS ALL A LONG SPIRE/TORI

AW SON OF A BITCH!

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I need a new fad:

first it was -
anime gaf
kpop gaf
mlp gaf
other gaf gaf
creepy gaf

Should I join furry gaf or something else?

G-Fex

*vomits...*

I don't expect you to understand this strange this Cobra, it's...strange.

Deal. Now anyone got any bait for G-Fex?

Vox is into bondage/S&M stuff? Finally my fetish consisting of stuff from malice mizer videos is now realized and Vox is in it.

Imagine if Gomez was a Furry.

Me-ow.

Nope, can't see Gomez in a furred suit, though she does have a fetish for elf boys (beiber)

course...you jobbed to beiber as I recall beef Teehee :3

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Yeah, shit got murdered and she knows it. I'd be smiling and licking things too.

McCurdy in a Toy'R'Us with some other iCarly dudes.

4yG5x.jpg

Tobe

some local radio show is giving away tickets to selena's concert and 5 meet and greet passes :( im just gonna miss all the fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom