• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononofu

I must say, Ellen Page is still my #1 favorite.

Obligatory

1080033_o.gif

I can't believe G-Fex finally got a tag and its brilliant. How exactly did it happen?

Fun Victorious episode last night. Beck and the boys really took it to Trina.

You're not insane, I noticed it too and there's also been a spike in hits over the last 3 or 4 days. That's the reason why I added a 'notes' thing in the top right corner of our posts, so we can see who's re-blogging and 'liking' stuff.

Could this spike have anything to do with the similarly recent spike in
fourteen year old girls
being posted? I know this may not be in keeping with the spirit of CreepyGAF, but if she was born during the second Clinton term, she's too young for you, bro.

Also, those Ariana pics are delicious. I printed them out and ate them.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Chloe should have been nominated for an Oscar for her portrayal of Hugo. I wonder why she decided to skip them?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Car, Rain, & Fire

- A very fun episode, probably one of the best ones of the series.

- "Give me a chance to show you the joys of Andre!"

- Ariana's acting in the first scene was insanely bad. They actually had to CG a tear running down her cheek.

- Not much sexy in this episode, aside from Trina bouncing around and the girls getting hosed down.

- Another episode where Rex is nowhere to be found.

- I was beginning to think we'd never see Tori's parents again.

- That evil rapist hobo clown was actually kind of scary. Never linger around gas stations folks.

GIFs are up at the tumblr.

My safe-for-GAF favs:

ip8hnHWaH8nx1.gif

(Please don't ask why)

i3gikIRDhc1P1.gif
iluZfTLKib1vU.gif
i1HWH0qJqoYto.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Gogo Gomez.

Selena was at the Vanity Fair Oscars After-Party.

od2Ws.jpg
J8LMJ.jpg

Hmmm. Good, not great. The hair is okay but not one of her better looks. Will need to see more before I can decide but I think I prefer the look she was rocking the other day.

Some twitter pics.

Gomez with a vampire:

63930.jpg

Gomez with some guy:

7ClTz.jpg

Tobe

your the only one apparently cuz all the young ladies here aren't minors

well at one point we started discussing about elle, dakota and chloe. dakota is 18 now soits fine. chloe is 15 i think she would be consider a teen but even then its kind of pushing it. and then we have elle and even tho she looks way older than her age, that is just wrong.

chloe and elle <3 <3 <3 <3 just gonna wait till they are 18, 5 years will pass by quick right?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Vox probably doesn't mind anything I said.

And I wasn't even exaggerating. Remember when Vox was spamming the tumblr with pictures of a 12 year-old Elle Fanning way back when? That's her thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom